Meltdown memoirs of a flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that I haven't read a post of yours in months that is even mildly funny or entertaining?

If you do have an elias account, would you mind logging out of this one permanently and getting some help from your dial a bride in the other account before typing anything further.

You are a boring spambot. Worse than Tazsquawk ever was.
You used to be funny.
I've offended the Creator of Bay 13.

My account is doomed :(

I agree. Marto should **** off to coober pedy in his 1988 Mitsubishi magna and go mine for some ******* opals
The only reason he hangs around Opal Mines is because his dial a bride used to carve them out of walls before being sold to him. When she has to listen to him talk or 'squawk' for long enough she asks to go back to the mines.

The only reason he hangs around Opal Mines is because his dial a bride used to carve them out of walls before being sold to him. When she has to listen to him talk or 'squawk' for long enough she asks to go back to the mines.

The only real reason he has a dial a bride is because he is a 38 year old virgin with back acne who lives in his mums bungalow

Do you know that I haven't read a post of yours in months that is even mildly funny or entertaining?

If you do have an elias account, would you mind logging out of this one permanently and getting some help from your dial a bride in the other account before typing anything further.

You are a boring spambot. Worse than Tazsquawk ever was.
:thumbsu:

schools-banning-junk-food-starting-in-july.gif

Nevermind, no reason to panic.

I still love you, was just showing Craffles how to drunk post properly.

What makes everyone think I'm drunk? Ever though I'm just a ****wit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craffles you seem bored.

Download and watch the series The Curse of Oak Island.

You'll like it.

Nah I'm chewing thru true detective and then I'm getting started on tuning your sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back