Meltdown memoirs of a flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** off Benny
1187122.gif

SMD so easy to troll. Your whole life is Bigfooty. Imagine if you spent even half of the time you have on here over the last ten years doing something productive.

You might have actually found a cure for your back acne by now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 years of training as a poster and you still this bad? xa-xa

Jealousy noted
What was I training for ? I am not the dickhead that has to create fake accounts to post your opinions because you are too spineless to do it on your main. Now that, is the ultimate weak anonymous flog of all time tactics.

So blow me sweetheart. I am glad Rocky did a montage in Russia and flogged your ass.

What was I training for ? I am not the dickhead that has to create fake accounts to post your opinions because you are too spineless to do it on your main. Now that, is the ultimate weak anonymous flog of all time tactics.

So blow me sweetheart. I am glad Rocky did a montage in Russia and flogged your ass.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back