Discussion Memorable players who had a short stint at a club

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that before or after she has an affair with the Captain?
Cant that affair be BEFORE and AFTER my 3 games
Make them memorable.
Hey there Brown Dog, have you been a good boy?
.... and yes, I do plan to make the 3 games memorable. I'm Turbo by name, and Turbo by nature....

Cant that affair be BEFORE and AFTER my 3 games

Hey there Brown Dog, have you been a good boy?
.... and yes, I do plan to make the 3 games memorable. I'm Turbo by name, and Turbo by nature....

I'm trying to be a good pug. That is what we want to hear 😀

Turbo reminds me it took forever to get my hair out of the spa. I prefer to look at it from the perspective on saving on paying for a groomer.

Turbo reminds me it took forever to get my hair out of the spa. I prefer to look at it from the perspective on saving on paying for a groomer.
LOL - big tummy rub for you then, Pugsley You Good Boy.

all be it a bit Hairy McClarey, You can come on over again anytime. We had a great evening in the Hot Tub with you :heart:

When I de-haired the hot tub there was a lot of black dog hair amongst the plethora of different colored pubes

furball.png

Our dear friend NinjaSwan played one season at the Demons before longer careers at the Hawks and the Wonders.

Our dear friend NinjaSwan played one season at the Demons before longer careers at the Hawks and the Wonders.

I was only 13 at the time, could’ve been the original Pickitt if I actually posted back then…

spookism signed Quivorir for 1 game the first season delisted free agency came in.

Created multiple media threads. P.S Wosh you need to bring back Woosh Magazines

1692362072302.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spookism signed Quivorir for 1 game the first season delisted free agency came in.

View attachment 1777935
Ironic that fumbler was one of the top contributors in that thread

View attachment 1777935
Feels like the Swamprats have seen a lot of unusual cameos.

eth-dog was actually a Dragon before he made his name as a Bomber and Hawk.

And sausageroll was actually a Shark and a Dragon for a combined 65 games. That's not insignificant, but I think most would better remember snags' time at the Demons/Bombers/Furies (probably in that order).

And sausageroll was actually a Shark and a Dragon for a combined 65 games. That's not insignificant, but I think most would better remember snags' time at the Demons/Bombers/Furies (probably in that order).

Wait a minute... I was at the Furies? :eek:

I was nearly a Wonder, thank goodness there’s no stats for nearly.
Could've joined a notable list of female Eagles supporting Wonders rookies consisting of xenxen and CazC30.

I was nearly a Wonder, thank goodness there’s no stats for nearly.
Tell us all about it, Wosh. ;)

Could've joined a notable list of female Eagles supporting Wonders rookies consisting of xenxen and CazC30.
Thank **** we’re all males in the sim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Memorable players who had a short stint at a club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back