Discussion Memorable players who had a short stint at a club

Remove this Banner Ad

philreich has played 260 games. I don't think many would remember that the first 17 were for the Demons in Season 23.

I wasn't alive then so I doubt that I would remember that.

I completely forgot that All-Sweet FA skipper Robertio (71 games at Bombers, 53 games at Ophidians) actually started at the Roys (18 games) in Season 30!

Building a nice little CV, including three All-Sweet FA selections (one as captain), and a Deestroy Medal in Season 31.

I completely forgot that All-Sweet FA skipper Robertio (71 games at Bombers, 53 games at Ophidians) actually started at the Roys (18 games) in Season 30!

Building a nice little CV, including three All-Sweet FA selections (one as captain), and a Deestroy Medal in Season 31.
I joined the Roys because Dingster was there, now Ding has joined the Old Boys because I'm there :cool:

I joined the Roys because Dingster was there, now Ding has joined the Old Boys because I'm there :cool:
I thought Ding joined the Old Boys due to strong personal connections with Turbo, EJW, and U2. :cautiousv1:

Now I'm not sure who to believe!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Ding joined the Old Boys due to strong personal connections with Turbo, EJW, and U2. :cautiousv1:

Now I'm not sure who to believe!
It's one big love fest mate, i heard a rumour that it was really Mrs Turbo that spiked Dingster's interest.

Last edited:
I like how the first player I thought of when I saw this thread title, Matera92 never rated a mention
We all pretend that it never happened anyway

That was one hell of a bender.

before you don't get your hopes up, i intened on being a one club player and furutre captian (i have no offers as of now and intened on extending each year with one year contracts this includes my root beer only pub)

I like how the first player I thought of when I saw this thread title, Matera92 never rated a mention
We all pretend that it never happened anyway
Such a short stint that I don't even recall it happening!

330 games, 322 of them with the Bears from Seasons 18-37, plus a seemingly random eight games with the Hawks in Season 26?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back