Discussion Memorable players who had a short stint at a club

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell us all about it, Wosh. ;)

IMG_2061.gif

I’ll just give you a spoiler

Frankston Rover saved me

tIC8cK.gif

All these years of our chats and I never knew you played a game at the Wonders Broken , I still would have liked you maybe.
Ahhh, he was part of The Last Dance. I should find the thread, some of my mediocre work...ahh, here it is!!

This is where we sacked the admin of the day Ant Bear as he was not really involved or committed to the side, and recruited Broken to play the prelim (we lost)

Very funny times.

Ahhh, he was part of The Last Dance. I should find the thread, some of my mediocre work...ahh, here it is!!

This is where we sacked the admin of the day Ant Bear as he was not really involved or committed to the side, and recruited Broken to play the prelim (we lost)

Very funny times.
Perfect first reply from Barrybran 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very funny times.
Will never happen again because the following admin's rule changes

Perfect first reply from Barrybran 😂
I will admit that Wig knows how to put together a media piece. Sweet FA needs more media like it. Not all from Wig though.

We actually debated long and hard about whether or not to do it.

Would it piss AB off THAT much? Was it worth it? Was it bad juju? (narrator: yes)
💯 worth it because years later we can still pull it up and # lolwonders and # lolbroken

Wellllllllllll anybody is welcome to STEP THE * UP!!!

Because I'm tired.
The real future of Sweet FA media is in TikTok dances. I'm working on some moves with Falconista to incorporate into video teamsheets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back