Discussion Memorable players who had a short stint at a club

Remove this Banner Ad

spookism signed Quivorir for 1 game the first season delisted free agency came in.

Created multiple media threads. P.S Wosh you need to bring back Woosh Magazines

View attachment 1777935
That's where my career failed . Should never have signed with them.

That's where my career failed . Should never have signed with them.

Quiv, please.

Not only did you get 3 Mobbs Medal votes for that game, you got okeydoke7 a Disripute charge for trying the same thing and you got a huge melt from The Filth Wizard .

This was where your career was made.

Not early enough. I’m due to win a bet.
Lose this time and you get to come play with the wonders next season

All In Poker GIF by PokerStars

Quiv, please.

Not only did you get 3 Mobbs Medal votes for that game, you got okeydoke7 a Disripute charge for trying the same thing and you got a huge melt from The Filth Wizard .

This was where your career was made.
I was denied the opportunity to post my PMs by TFW, who granted me permission to use the loophole he created, knowing it was simply a way to get some drama going, then later cracked it because it didn’t play well. Early in his admin reign he was too obsessed with being popular.

The worst of it was that I literally followed the rules he wrote (changed). He then introduced new rules after the fact so he could charge me. Complete farce and injustice.

But I’ve forgiven him now. And he did waive the disrepute warning before his time was gone.

The Filth Wizard

I was denied the opportunity to post my PMs by TFW, who granted me permission to use the loophole he created, knowing it was simply a way to get some drama going, then later cracked it because it didn’t play well. Early in his admin reign he was too obsessed with being popular.

The worst of it was that I literally followed the rules he wrote (changed). He then introduced new rules after the fact so he could charge me. Complete farce and injustice.

But I’ve forgiven him now. And he did waive the disrepute warning before his time was gone.

The Filth Wizard
Imagine how many goals you’d be on if it wasn’t for The Filth Wizard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only have myself to blame for not being on 1500 goals.

Spent too long wallowing away in a pocket or retired.
You might wanna try a pocket again
Just sayin’

IMG_9313.gif

I’m sure we have relived this drama over 50 times.

Drama makes the league go round doesn’t it?

Imagine if you’d gone along with our early talks that you would be the hidden brains behind the nWo. That GF would have taken on a whole new level of melting.

The Simpsons Crying GIF

I love you old friend.
A bit off topic but I was just telling Hate that my first real taste of the Sweet FA was watching the S19 GF from the stands, it was amazing and so funny, I was instantly hooked. beez video is still the greatest single thing I’ve seen on here.

Imagine if you’d gone along with our early talks that you would be the hidden brains behind the nWo. That GF would have taken on a whole new level of melting.
Being the hidden brains behind the hostile takeover of the Royals was enough for me.

philreich has played 260 games. I don't think many would remember that the first 17 were for the Demons in Season 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Memorable players who had a short stint at a club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back