Universal Love Merry Xmas to Everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

It's that time of year again - can barely believe it rolled around - so would like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday period on behalf of all the Hawthorn mods.

It's been a real pleasure to be involved on the Hawthorn board the past year. Have enjoyed the discussion, banter and camaraderie centred around the club we all love. And i just know that we're set for a big things next year.

Take care people and have a good one.

Merry Christmas to you Grizz, Mess, Echols, El, and to the dearly ex LP and RDH. Super job in 2011, well done and Merry Christmas to all the posters on this forum may it be a safe and happy one :) :thumbsu:

yes happy Festivus to you all, I've enjoyed the banter in the lounge, and the varied opinions bandied about this forum, looking forward to a prosperous 2012 for our Hawks.

Merry Christmas all ,

i hope i don't annoy you lot too much when i get on a rant but i am very passionate about my hawks and i can not help that it is in the blood LOL and sorry for any who sit near me at the footy i am loud but that is the way i like to support the guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Christmas all ,

i hope i don't annoy you lot too much when i get on a rant but i am very passionate about my hawks and i can not help that it is in the blood LOL and sorry for any who site near me at the footy i am loud but that is the way i like to support the guys

Don't be sorry, silly. You're one of us and there's no need to apologise for your passion. Have a great Xmas.

Drive Safely Folks

Santa.jpg

I did get an early Xmas present from Santa this week, with a dvd and a scarf and a cap, among other things. :thumbsu:

I hope you all have a great Xmas. I'm hosting the entire family for the first time, with a brand new bbq in the backyard which hasn't yet been tried out (assembled it last Sunday). Naturally enough, the nerves are starting to rise a bit. Hoping I don't screw up the day by forgetting something, or stuffing up the barbie or doing something else to make the day a disaster. Ahh... such a relaxing time of the year. :p

BTW, I've organised a pressie for all of you that is due to arrive on the 29th.

Of September.

Next year.

No snooping around to see what it is!!

Merry Xmas to everyone and have a safe and Healthy New Year next season and may Santa bring us ALL a BIG present next September

and remember

ALWAYS HAWTHORN

Merry Christmas to all you Hawk guys and gals out there.

Please be careful over the festive season - enjoy it for what it is, and don't let the little annoying things allow you to lose focus of the big picture.

We have a very big year coming up and I want you all here to share it with us.

Merry Christmas and a very happy 2012 to you all!

Fairly new around these parts, started lurking dt and ended up here but there's no looking back now. Rivetting stuff!

Go the Hawks all the way to the 2012 flag!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Merry Xmas to Everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back