Miami Heat Thread :: 2010-2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Jizzed when Lebron did the stop, spin and slam...

Couldn't wipe a smile off of Bosh's face, having never had an easier game in his life with most the pressure being focused on lebron.

Wade should be right?? I hope... May miss a few i'm guessing

Miami should go small most of the time with:
Random PG
Wade
Miller
Lebron
Bosh

Sure they'd get scored on a bit by bigger teams but they'd put up a bazillion points themselves.

Mario Chalmers is the "random PG" you speak of however Wade and Bron will handle most of the time. All Chalmers needs to do is make the right passing option when he does handle, and hit his open shots.

Anthony will start at centre, however interesting stats from him today, from memory he got 1 rebound, 2 blocks and was 0-0 in over 15 minutes, so clearly his role is to clog up space in the paint. Bosh doesn't have the physical presence, or the desire to play centre.

Miller will work well off the bench. With Arroyo and House, it's an interesting 2nd team, with at least one of Wade or Bosh on the court at all times.

Only hearing positive things about James Jones too. Has been awful the last few seasons, although now he'll get more looks and is finally fit and healthy. He can easily come in and knock down over 2 three's a game imo.

This seems like the perfect situation for Bosh. He can hide in the shadows, doesn't have to be a vocal locker room guy and will get plenty of good looks. His D will be a massive factor in whether or not we win it all this year.

I'm fully aware of the Miami team, I just don't think they should be trotting out lineups where they will be playing mediocre players at PG and C and making it harder to get all three main guys enough shots.

I'm fully aware of the Miami team, I just don't think they should be trotting out lineups where they will be playing mediocre players at PG and C and making it harder to get all three main guys enough shots.

Well for one, we can't expect to play Bosh, Lebron, Wade, Miller for all 48 mins of the game..

Secondly, we can't play bosh at Centre.. no matter what people say, he's not as defensive minded as people expect of an above average bigman. Michael beasley would challenge bosh as a better defender ffs :cool:. i'd rather Joel at centre than CB, plus Miller at 6th position is pretty handy + Haslem ready to pounce onto the court.

Thirdly, neither arroyo nor chalmers are mediocre players... They are both equally capable to play as a starting PG and do a good job.. But disregarding that, Lebron and Wade will handle most the ball anyway.. Just a matter of who's the better defender out of the two PG's, and the better shooter.

Well for one, we can't expect to play Bosh, Lebron, Wade, Miller for all 48 mins of the game..

Secondly, we can't play bosh at Centre.. no matter what people say, he's not as defensive minded as people expect of an above average bigman. Michael beasley would challenge bosh as a better defender ffs :cool:. i'd rather Joel at centre than CB, plus Miller at 6th position is pretty handy + Haslem ready to pounce onto the court.

Thirdly, neither arroyo nor chalmers are mediocre players... They are both equally capable to play as a starting PG and do a good job.. But disregarding that, Lebron and Wade will handle most the ball anyway.. Just a matter of who's the better defender out of the two PG's, and the better shooter.

I haven't said that they would play 48 minutes a game.

I haven't said that Bosh is a good defender

They are mediocre at best. Look up the word then count how many PG's the league are better.

How often is the starting 5 the best 5 players on a team? I could argue that Derrick Fisher isn't in the best 20 point guards in the league.

If scores are tied in the 4th quarter, I 100% expect a line up of Wade, Bron, Bosh, Haslem and Miller.

I haven't said that they would play 48 minutes a game.

I haven't said that Bosh is a good defender

They are mediocre at best. Look up the word then count how many PG's the league are better.

The point is it'd be unwise to have a starting lineup of Chalmers, Wade, Miller, James and Bosh.

Of coarse they'd be dominant, but, most of those players would be wasted for the obvious reason, that any one of the big three would be wanting the ball 99% of the time and therefore less opportunity for the other accompanying players.

IMO, we'll see a starting lineup of "Lebroshade" + Chalmers and J.Anthony.

Anthony isn't going to make much impact on the front court, but definitely ****'s shit up on defence, which I recken works perfectly.. Chalmers, decent defender most the time, and often follows in wades shadow and cuts to the ring effectively.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueh...ry?columnist=wallace_michael&page=Wade-101020

Dwyane and Zaire didn't have much time that afternoon, because the child was due back to his mother as part of a temporary arrangement amid custody and divorce proceedings between Wade and his ex-wife.

"People kept coming up to me, asking me, 'Are you coming to Chicago? Where are you going? Where are you going?'" Wade said at the time of the free-agency frenzy that had interrupted an otherwise quiet, sunny afternoon in Chicago with his son. "I just looked at Zaire and said, 'Ask him.' He smiled, shook his head and looked at them."

Zaire's response: "Don't ask me."

A bit later, the son, as hip to the 2010 free-agency landscape as anyone, opened up to his father. Zaire, 8, told Dwyane, 28, that "it wouldn't be good" if his father ended up coming home to Chicago if there was any chance LeBron James and Chris Bosh were headed to Miami.

Case closed. Decision made. "He just wanted to have me in his life the way he was having me," Wade said of Zaire.

Thank goodness for the kid....the real mastermind behind the collaboration.

05.jpg

That is all. As you were...

Umm... Why are the heat been cheated by the reffs!

Just watchign the first half of the game, and I cant believe what Im seeing.

Lol seriously? Did you not see LeBron cannon into Pierce for a charge only for it to be called a blocking foul? LeBron had the stanky leg offense plays going again tonight like he did in Cleveland the past 7 years, and by that I mean he has the ball and everyone sits back and watches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miami fans have nothing to worry about at all, the 1st quarter is the worst we will play all year and we only just lost.
The 2nd half showed what we are capable of once everyone gets used to each other.

Wade, Bosh and Jones hit some shots!

Not sure if serious.

If serious, hahahaha ok bandwagon...

I just woke up and switched on One HD and first thing i see is halfway through the 1st qtr like 6 turnovers by heat from offensive fouls, throwing ball away and fouls not being called .etc ..

Hahaha.. In reality I was pissed off, and we sucked balls in the first half!

Not worried to be honest.. From a game where no heat player (except Lebron) knew what they were doing, shooting 36% as a team, and wade shooting 13 pts, bosh 8..

wow .. much better performance.. actually got going on the fast break a bit ..

Lebron 9 turnovers .. :(

Last qtr was bad as, all due to bad D! Probably something they needa tweek up a bit

Oh shit this just might be the best team in the NBA since the '98 Champion Bulls.

I'm not a fan of any the Big 3 in the side but shit just got real and if their Game 3 performance is anything to go by I can't wait to see how this team goes throughout the remainder of the season. :thumbsu:

NBA is getting interesting again, I likey. :)

I think its got be said - Chris Bosh has been one big disapointment. I know its early so we should reserve our judgement. Nonetheless, he left Toronto for more exposure in a bigger US market than Canada's. Now he's being exposed bigtime as a dud. Does he have any other offensive moves other than his spinning, fall-away jumper from the top of the arc? Lets hope he improves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Miami Heat Thread :: 2010-2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back