Michael Jackson!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Will go down as one of if not the best performer ever. His music was mostly before my time but even looking on it now just before and wow he had an amazing collection. Most performers will have 2 or 3 really good songs if they're lucky. He had just about a dozen! Will be remembered for the generations to come and will be sadly missed.

Will go down as one of if not the best performer ever. His music was mostly before my time but even looking on it now just before and wow he had an amazing collection. Most performers will have 2 or 3 really good songs if they're lucky. He had just about a dozen! Will be remembered for the generations to come and will be sadly missed.

Not to mention the highest selling album of all time.

Musical chops should never be questioned.

I was convinced by friends to drive all night to see Jacko perform at Parramatta Stadium approx 22 years ago.............amazing concert......amazing performer............

RIP Wacko Jacko

Weird but very talented individual

His name got tarnished a few years back , but that has never dwindled the adulation from his followers

Brilliant performer !

I didnt know that stuff about Michael Jackson being a child molester. When did that all happen?

Couple years back but he never got convicted so all accusations were false.

Why did he pay out $30 million in settlements if all claims were false? (The $30M figure was on a feature about him tonight on TV)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple years back but he never got convicted so all accusations were false.
Yeah but the courts are wrong sometimes dude, even OJ got off.

Child molestation, thats pretty bad. Its almost like the worst crime you can commit I reckon.

Did anybody else watch that E News (or similar channel/network/whatever) special during one of the court cases a few years back (maybe 04 or 05), wherein they reenacted the day's court proceedings with actors (who read from transcripts of what was actually said in the court room), with the show going to air each night of the case?

It was pretty good, IMO. Very interesting seeing the way the lawyers went about arguing their cases.

They even had a Jacko lookalike sitting in the defendant's seat. Looked just like him!

Anyway, from what I remember of the show, I thought the kid and his mum were talking a lot of poo. Then again, when Jacko started handing out 'Jesus juice' to young kids, he was probably asking for trouble.

Didn't the boy provide an accurate description of some markings on Jacko's nether regions.

As for his music, the only two songs I quite liked were Billy Jean and Smooth Criminal.

Weird Al Yankovic won't be happy, although maybe he can step in and rescue the tour.

Very suprised that he was 50 - although I think his chin was only 15 and his nose 20

I reckon murder would be pretty close.
A poor defenseless kid being molested and having to live with that for the rest of his/her life would be worse I think.

Anyway i feel for his monkey. Who's going to care for Bubbles?

btw, I reckon his music was shit

I've been out punting on the trotts and have had a skinful but I was pretty sure i logged onto the North board.
Why the firetruck is a Michael Jackson thread on the North board?:confused:

What a massive fcuk-up. I can totally see the Grim Reaper losing his job over this.

album-ultimate-collection.jpg

I've been out punting on the trotts and have had a skinful but I was pretty sure i logged onto the North board.
Why the firetruck is a Michael Jackson thread on the North board?:confused:

Mods !!

C'mon, Angus, at least it beats having a Wayne Jackson thread on the North board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Jackson!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back