Michael Jackson!!

Remove this Banner Ad

No.

By chicks I mean the girls who could get would make your gf look like a monkey.

You are sounding like a real dip shit with the sexist comments.

As I said, I don't care if some butt ugly freak is getting action with dimwitted women, it makes them trash in my opinion, as bad as MJ.

Mods !!

C'mon, Angus, at least it beats having a Wayne Jackson thread on the North board.

:D
I'm a big fan of the mods.:thumbsu:

Nah I've had a big night on the trotts and just felt a little lost when I logged on.:p
Thought I was on the music board and was wondering why so many North fans were on.:p

I took a running double into Mister Grizzly at Moonee Valley that paid $28.:D
I also took another running double into Cody Banks at Gloucester Park that paid $8.50 . Had 4 other individual winners plus a trifecta.

It's been a rather large night.:D

Having trouble typing though.:p

This thread is the balls, so many reputations been put on the line.

I think we're all drunk... in the honour of Jacko, of course. (yes, of course) :thumbsu:

:D
I'm a big fan of the mods.:thumbsu:

Nah I've had a big night on the trotts and just felt a little lost when I logged on.:p
Thought I was on the music board and was wondering why so many North fans were on.:p

I took a running double into Mister Grizzly at Moonee Valley that paid $28.:D
I also took another running double into Cody Banks at Gloucester Park that paid $8.50 . Had 4 other individual winners plus a trifecta.

It's been a rather large night.:D

Having trouble typing though.:p

Harness Racing has nothing to do with footy. If you keep posting non-football-related content on the North board, I will be forced to Red Card you.

Seriously though, f***ing well done on the punt, man. Your shout if I ever run into you.

A poor defenseless kid being molested and having to live with that for the rest of his/her life would be worse I think.

Anyway i feel for his monkey. Who's going to care for Bubbles?

btw, I reckon his music was shit

Power is shit.

But yeah, his music is good, sometimes reaching very good, but it really is his dancing that puts everyone in awe.

His sideways crab move is his best IMO.

Ha shit. Just checked the time and it's nearly 4am. :p
Bloody hell where did that go?
I think I've lost 3 hours somewhere.:confused:

Time for a nice Port me thinks. Clears the head.:)

Ha shit. Just checked the time and it's nearly 4am. :p
Bloody hell where did that go?
I think I've lost 3 hours somewhere.:confused:

Time for a nice Port me thinks. Clears the head.:)

As long as Bucks doesn't think that Port is nice, we're in the clear IMO as Richmond have no hope of landing him.

Harness Racing has nothing to do with footy. If you keep posting non-football-related content on the North board, I will be forced to Red Card you.

Seriously though, f***ing well done on the punt, man. Your shout if I ever run into you.

Yeah it was just one of those nights.
I come from a family of serious punters. Tonight was our night.:)
I bet reasonably big but my brother changes tote odds. He cleaned up today.
We're looking at buying another pacer.:p:D

I told him perhaps it's not wise to make such decisions under the influence.:p
He said, "what about a greyhound then?":p

Sad news.

Good thread.

Oh, and nobody serving in Afghanistan is 'defending our country'. Say what you like about Jacko, he never helped invade a country.

Swap Afghanistan for Turkey and you can say the same thing about the ANZACs so what is your point?

Yeah it was just one of those nights.
I come from a family of serious punters. Tonight was our night.:)
I bet reasonably big but my brother changes tote odds. He cleaned up today.
We're looking at buying another pacer.:p:D

I told him perhaps it's not wise to make such decisions under the influence.:p
He said, "what about a greyhound then?":p

One of these?

06012007064.jpg

Not to mention the highest selling album of all time.

Musical chops should never be questioned.

Original concepts?? meh.. even MJ admitted to be inspired by Alice Cooper ( btw still TOURING at the golden age of 61 and not the type to be stealing other people's brilliant ideas... ie: Vincent Price intro :p and the horror theme)

I'm admittedly not a fan of his but I had appreciation for his input to the music industry but I think Blackshadow is just sharing the 'irony of humour' that you needed to appreciate MJ in the first place. ie: holding a baby over the bacony... yes, every humourous. :rolleyes: If the people can't take it, don't slag Blackshadow for reminding people that these 'in jokes' will only be around for a month and then the 'whole almighty appreciation' of him will perhaps make him even more bigger.

You are sounding like a real dip shit with the sexist comments.

As I said, I don't care if some butt ugly freak is getting action with dimwitted women, it makes them trash in my opinion, as bad as MJ.
Ha, that aint sexist comments.

And mate, dont take this the wrong way but, if you are prepared to bag out other people for their looks and accused them of ****ing monkeys, than expect it to come back.

The shit I've said is D grade stuff. Get the **** over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few of you need to harden up over a few tongue in cheek (albeit bad taste) comments about Michael Jackson. Although he's not exactly to my taste I never questioned his talent as a musician/performer.

I came across a piece written by another photographer that offers a great comparison of Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan - it's the best thing I have read on Jackson since his passing and have reproduced it on my blog - if you are interested in reading it check it out here.

I think it sums things up pretty well.

A few of you need to harden up over a few tongue in cheek (albeit bad taste) comments about Michael Jackson. Although he's not exactly to my taste I never questioned his talent as a musician/performer.

I came across a piece written by another photographer that offers a great comparison of Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan - it's the best thing I have read on Jackson since his passing and have reproduced it on my blog - if you are interested in reading it check it out here.

I think it sums things up pretty well.
Did it mention he was a child molester?

So tell me fairdinkum, who made the decision to send Troops to Afghanistan, Trooper Donaldson or John Howard?

Super secret third option : Osama Bin Laden.

So tell me fairdinkum, who made the decision to send Troops to Afghanistan, Trooper Donaldson or John Howard?

Who made the decision for Trooper Donaldson to join the armed forces and commit himself to going wherever (and therein killing whoever) his PM decided was a good place to invade?

John Howard or Trooper Donaldson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Jackson!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back