Mick still bitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Notorious liar and a sook

Has a history of failing to deliver big names to his club
You guys just won a premiership with no "big names". Dont see how this is exactly a negative. He has 3 premiership medals as a coach. Find me another one of those thats still coaching.

At the time Mick was still entrenched as coach? I dont think they came because they knew mick was leaving is what im saying...

Well the succession plan had been done earlier in that year so Mick knew he only had two years left. I don't know that it definitely had anything to do with it, but we did go for a good ten years without recruiting a decent ruckman, while Fraser struggled as number 1 ruck.

Well the succession plan had been done earlier in that year so Mick knew he only had two years left. I don't know that it definitely had anything to do with it, but we did go for a good ten years without recruiting a decent ruckman, while Fraser struggled as number 1 ruck.

And O'Bree struggled as number one inside mid

You guys just won a premiership with no "big names". Dont see how this is exactly a negative. He has 3 premiership medals as a coach. Find me another one of those thats still coaching.
Kevin Sheedy has 4.

When did you land Judd again? How's that working out for you?

great thanks more than paid for him self, why??

how sacking the best coach in the league going for you guys, Eddie says never fall in love with and idea but he sure made love to it hard and made mad love to yr last 2 years because of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone read this?

KS style essay.

Yeah, sorry. Haven't learnt yet how to squeeze in heaps of information in less than 10 words, as you do. If you could give some master-classes I'm sure Bigfooty would be better for it. Can't wait for the emoticon and LOL class.

great thanks more than paid for him self, why??

how sacking the best coach in the league going for you guys, Eddie says never fall in love with and idea but he sure made love to it hard and made mad love to yr last 2 years because of it

It's working out great, well that's good. As you say, aim low to avoid disappointment.

Won a flag the season after it was announced, so it has been a masterstroke :thumbsu:

No, you won the flag after the "succession plan" was announced. After Mick was given the arse last year and practically gift wrapping Buckley a premiership side, you haven't won any flags.

No, you won the flag after the "succession plan" was announced. After Mick was given the arse last year and practically gift wrapping Buckley a premiership side, you haven't won any flags.
What are you smoking? Mick wasn't "given the arse" he decided not to honour the contract he had been given because he ego was too huge to play 2nd fiddle.

What are you smoking? Mick wasn't "given the arse" he decided not to honour the contract he had been given because he ego was too huge to play 2nd fiddle.

Why would anyone want to play "second fiddle" to someone else, when they have done all the hard work to build a list to take them to 2 Grand finals only to have someone beneath them be given that silver spoon? Has nothing to do with ego.

Why would anyone want to play "second fiddle" to someone else, when they have done all the hard work to build a list to take them to 2 Grand finals only to have someone beneath them be given that silver spoon? Has nothing to do with ego.
Nobody has to play "second fiddle" but he signed a contract to say that he would, only to prove again what a two-faced liar he is.

That deal in 2009 saved his coaching career, without that he ends up sacked and nobody gives another position to an old senior coach that had gone 15 years in a row without a flag. The deal saved his career and won us a flag - he should be thanking Eddie & Collingwood.

Mick built the list? The original solo man. What you don't know about Collingwood could fill the State Library.

Roos is someone who was happy to pass on the mantle. Would he have spat the dummy? It's possible, but I doubt it.

Nobody has to play "second fiddle" but he signed a contract to say that he would, only to prove again what a two-faced liar he is.

He said he would stay on to fill a position which at the time didn't exist. Come the end of his tenure, he didn't agree about his new position or had a change of mind, so he left. He then honoured that contract and didnt coach the next year. How is that bitterness when the guy obviously wanted to continue coaching.

Mick built the list? The original solo man. What you don't know about Collingwood could fill the State Library.

Roos is someone who was happy to pass on the mantle. Would he have spat the dummy? It's possible, but I doubt it.

Who else built the list then, considering he was the head coach for 10+ years? Eddie? Nathan? Obviously you have recruiting staff, but I would think the guy that actually coaches the team would have the final say who is in it.

Roos didnt take his club to two successive Grand Finals and win one the year before he handed over the reigns, so there is no comparison between the two.

Who else built the list then, considering he was the head coach for 10+ years? Eddie? Nathan? Obviously you have recruiting staff, but I would think the guy that actually coaches the team would have the final say who is in it.

Roos didnt take his club to two successive Grand Finals and win one the year before he handed over the reigns, so there is no comparison between the two.

Is this how things are done at Melbourne? No wonder everyone is leaving there at a rate of knots. You leave the recruiting to the recruiters, the list management to the list manager, the conditioning to the conditioning staff.

Everyone is aware of what is required at the club from a recruitment perspective, but you don't have the coach swanning in at the last minute to tell the recruiters how to suck eggs or telling the head of conditioning about training loads. Amateur hour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mick still bitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back