Mid Gippy 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Smogavec will play at Morwell East next season form what i have been informed
Yeah heard the same knocked back offers of coach at mirboo and yall north and assisstant at thorpy.
but thorpy are raiding moe 2s players offering good cash and have got a few already going their way.
Tim traill wont be playing at mirboo he has moved to QLD big blow for them

Yeah heard the same knocked back offers of coach at mirboo and yall north and assisstant at thorpy.
but thorpy are raiding moe 2s players offering good cash and have got a few already going their way.
Tim traill wont be playing at mirboo he has moved to QLD big blow for them

Thorpdale could buy 15 Moe 2nds players and it still won't help their cause!!! Also heard that Anthony Pavey is coaching Woodside. Huge loss for Yarragon. LOL

Thorpdale could buy 15 Moe 2nds players and it still won't help their cause!!! Also heard that Anthony Pavey is coaching Woodside. Huge loss for Yarragon. LOL
what a stupid post coming from someone involved with, 1 - mid gippy, probably the worst league in gippsland if not eastern victoria, and 2 - yarragon who have been a laughing stock for as long as anyone can remember! im fairly sure whoever has gone to thorpy from moe's premiership ressie side will be able to handle the step down to mid gippy level with out too much of a hassle!!!

what a stupid post coming from someone involved with, 1 - mid gippy, probably the worst league in gippsland if not eastern victoria, and 2 - yarragon who have been a laughing stock for as long as anyone can remember! im fairly sure whoever has gone to thorpy from moe's premiership ressie side will be able to handle the step down to mid gippy level with out too much of a hassle!!!

Obviously got yourself stirred up by that. Only stating the obvious. Firstly, nothing wrong with Mid Gippy at all. Standard of top sides is fine. Also presume you have an articulate knowledge of the boys at Yarragon? Or are you just one of the 2nds players from Moe chasing some coin to play for the spudeaters? It will be interesting to see how many clubs have planned for the points system that will be introduced in 2010. For those who are building with juniors, they'll be fine, but for those trying to buy a flag, they'll probably have to play with 15 each game! Interesting times ahead!

Na mate, not at all. dont really follow any particular club at all. finished playing years ago. i like to get around and watch different games in different leagues each week, although dont watch much of the rabble they call mid gippy! terrible standard football. :thumbsdown:

I heard that the Hill End boys have been training hard down in willow grove. New coach Josh Tymensen seems to be well accepted by all the players and club also. Set for a climb up the ladder maybe????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested to know why u think its surprising :confused:

Hasnt played a hell of alot of senior footy for one.

No doubt the kid can probably play, but I find it suprising
given the club has had success in the past 3-4 years and
probably couldve attracted a more experienced coach.

Good luck to him, Im sure he will go really well, I just found
it a very suprising appointment, thats all.

I spoke to someone down there recently, because I seen on
here they had a new coach. Ghost they said they were suprised too.
Only because they got good juniors, and they aint going to learn
much off an inexperienced coach. Club will probavbly still go well.

Hasnt played a hell of alot of senior footy for one.

No doubt the kid can probably play, but I find it suprising
given the club has had success in the past 3-4 years and
probably couldve attracted a more experienced coach.

Good luck to him, Im sure he will go really well, I just found
it a very suprising appointment, thats all.

Hasnt played a hella of a lot of senior footy ....... :confused:

Broken his arm the last 2 seasons is the only reason he hasnt played more senior footy. Apart from that been playing senior footy since he was thirds aged.

Was heading down to Casey this year to try out for their squad in 2010. Fair to say the kid is a very unlucky injury wise talented footballer that just needs an ounce of luck to go his way. Has appointed Chris Day as his Bench Coach, so gets the experience of a very smart brain who has played in nearly all grades in Vic.

For me anyway, i love the appointment. But time will tell i suppose.

Hasnt played a hella of a lot of senior footy ....... :confused:

Broken his arm the last 2 seasons is the only reason he hasnt played more senior footy. Apart from that been playing senior footy since he was thirds aged.

Was heading down to Casey this year to try out for their squad in 2010. Fair to say the kid is a very unlucky injury wise talented footballer that just needs an ounce of luck to go his way. Has appointed Chris Day as his Bench Coach, so gets the experience of a very smart brain who has played in nearly all grades in Vic.

For me anyway, i love the appointment. But time will tell i suppose.
yeah good luck to him for putting his hand up and having a crack i say, he is a handy player but is not a gun, definitely not up to casey standard i wouldnt have thought but good mid gippy footballer which u can judge however good u think that is.but i hope he does well!

yeah good luck to him for putting his hand up and having a crack i say, he is a handy player but is not a gun, definitely not up to casey standard i wouldnt have thought but good mid gippy footballer which u can judge however good u think that is.but i hope he does well!

LOL.

Thats how Mirboo Nth appoint there coaches, just put up ur hand and the jobs yours as long as u have a crack........:rolleyes:

Anyone heard anything about a Heath Black to Yarragon rumour?

Ive been told this by a couple of ppl this week, surely not.

Anyone heard anything about a Heath Black to Yarragon rumour?

Ive been told this by a couple of ppl this week, surely not.

Not the Heath Black that played AFL. A tall ruckmen type who played with Shane Burgmann I think. The Yarras are talkin it up, big numbers at training, but it's all early days. Will need to improve vastly on last year to keep up with the pointys up the road as well as the supposed improvement of the East with their recruitment of 'Dads Army' from Moe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back