Mid season draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol taking arguably the best state league KPD in the country a weird smoky pick ya reckon?

Taking a KPF ignoring needs you say?
u hadnt heard of him before last night

Hopefully those were blights worst highlights

Unless I was seeing things…..I saw shanked kick, being out marked….punching the ball out of his teammates hands
I dont make highlight videos, I include every interaction with the play in a given game so a viewer can see how the guy played on the day and get an idea of their strengths and weaknesses.

Happy with first 2 pics but more I think of it , why did we not roadtest a ruck , right now I see Ryan being delisted unless he improves like 300%, make that 500 . May would have been it , he’s a huge young lad , are we waiting for him to have another 4-5 games like last Saturday then the whole world knows of him
We might have a trade in the works for a Ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's been talk that we let slide some of the better talent that were asking for 18 months contract obviously some clubs don't have a strong draft hand that we have and perhaps can offer a 18 month contract.

Smart by us as we don't want our hands tied leading up to this years national draft.

Now our first pick Blight considered a general in the defence, the best key defender in the mid-season draft so we did extremely well with that pic.

Our second Gray a tall utility who can play forward or back looks like an exciting talent still early days I know but seems like he has so much upside in him.

Now compare this list (image attached), tell me apart from North's first pick in Payne who else is considered a big miss by us.
I think Richmond and North did the best from this list of 19 players.

IMG_1592.jpeg

Last edited:
I dont make highlight videos, I include every interaction with the play in a given game so a viewer can see how the guy played on the day and get an idea of their strengths and weaknesses.
Okay ... OKAY ... no need to be so sensitive ... I don't think the critique was referring to your NOT highlight videos ... rather the fact that Blighty is a Potato

potato GIF

Okay ... OKAY ... no need to be so sensitive ... I don't think the critique was referring to your NOT highlight videos ... rather the fact that Blighty is a Potato

potato GIF
Not being sensitive at all. I've copy/pasted this message dozens of times its just a canned response at this stage.

I should probably include it in my signature.

Not being sensitive at all. I've copy/pasted this message dozens of times its just a canned response at this stage.

I should probably include it in my signature.
That's great ... the more people that put that Jacob Blight is a potato in their Signature the better

There's been talk that we let slide some of the better talent that were asking for 18 months contract obviously some clubs don't have a strong draft hand that we have and perhaps can offer a 18 month contract.

Smart by us as we don't want our hands tied leading up to this years national draft.

Now our first pick Blight considered a general in the defence, the best key defender in the mid-season draft so we did extremely well with that pic.

Our second Gray a tall utility who can play forward or back looks like an exciting talent still early days I know but seems like he has so much upside in him.

Now compare this list (image attached), tell me apart from North's first pick in Payne who else is considered a big miss by us.
I think Richmond and North did the best from this list of 19 players.

View attachment 2004765
For some reason I am fixated on Sam Davidson. I fear he may be a talent that will end up at another club. Obviously there is strategy with list management and the hand we hold.

Pull your head in mate. Noober has been good enough to post these videos that most of us really appreciate.
Yep noober is providing us a great service and not the usual club fluff pieces where everyone looks like Buddy x Dusty x Ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back