List Mgmt. Mid season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the mini-match highlights on the AFL site, Kuek is very quick and agile and looks a nice kick.

Very lean though, needs to spend a year at Cheese Steak Jimmy's. Give him no 29

Eagles passing on Florenca is surprising but pleasing. I want him to get a go at AFL level but I am sick of Sowfs losing players to the MSD.
bob point.png

Happy with Kuek. Tall forward. 3.2 goals a game and can add some size. I've seen some games funnily enough and he is stupidly quick on the lead and has great hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sebit Kuek was a former member of West Coasts NGA. They possibly wanted him with their second pick.

Ahh, the old Notacluey Academy. I hear they've recently introduced a strict diet regime to the program. Up-sized Whopper Value meals for breakfast, lunch and tea! If you want to be like the best, you've got to eat like the best!

Another good sign is in the last 10 games he failed to kick a goal in just one game. The other 9 games he kicked multiple goals.

Not a single 1 goal game on his resume.

Really glad we didn't take Strom.

This Sebit bloke however looks awesome!!!
yeah i've been holding myself back just in case we did draft him but i would rather the developing pick than having to resort to using Strom at AFL level. if we were looking for a stop-gap forward i would prefer a Keitel, and i'm not even his biggest fan

yeah i've been holding myself back just in case we did draft him but i would rather the developing pick than having to resort to using Strom at AFL level. if we were looking for a stop-gap forward i would prefer a Keitel, and i'm not even his biggest fan

The advantage of Stromm is that he could fill in forward, back, and in the ruck. His versatility would be handy to have on the list more that someone like Keitel that is purely a forward.

Glad I wasnt the only one confused as to why everyone thought Strom was a good idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back