Might we see an all WA or all NSW Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait for the year all non Vic clubs are in the 8 and watch the whole state melt down and break away back to the VFL

The sheer fact we use the term "interstate team" in a national competition is sad

8 Non Vic are joined by the two power house sides of the VFA/VFL - Port Melbourne and Williamstown
Tasmania and NT Thunder follow to form a 12 club league.

Sydney may be there, Freo too, West Coast a little less likely, GWS I think maybe a bit too green this season still.

If its an all NSW grand final, I am cheering for the Giants. No dislike towards the swans, but what it would mean for the poorer suburbs of western sydney.

AFL wet dream

"I told you it would work"

1394737318117.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait for the year all non Vic clubs are in the 8 and watch the whole state melt down and break away back to the VFL

The sheer fact we use the term "interstate team" in a national competition is sad
This has happened before. The top 6 were all the (at the time) 6 non-Victorian clubs. The world didn't actually end.

Honestly, the impression from over the border that Melbournians in particular despise any "interstate" encroachment on "our" league is largely BS, and is probably based on a few ill advised comments from Eddie and a fair bit of interpretation.

It's the AFL now, as long as we recognize the history of the competition as being a Victorian one, I have no issue with the present and future being the whole of Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Might we see an all WA or all NSW Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back