Miller...Griffiths.....Post

Remove this Banner Ad

Do supporters of other clubs go in to hysteria about a 27-year-old getting a game or just Tiger fans? Been done to death this topic. Post has had one really good game in the VFL this year. String a couple of good ones together in the VFL and he will be given a few weeks in a row in the AFL I reckon.

8 minutes into the last quater and miller has 4 kicks & 4 hanballs and as usual 1 behind !!!!

He is totally a waste of time & should not be played again,Why the hell is he in the side ............... To do what !!

At least with players like post who are young , we can see if they have what it takes & if not move them on, what on earth are we getting with miller and the rubbish he delivers.

Sick to death of seeing him in the side & offering up the usuall crap he has done at melbourne for years.

Play him at coburg thats where he can help the kids, if thats why he was recruited.

8 minutes into the last quater and miller has 4 kicks & 4 hanballs and as usual 1 behind !!!!

He is totally a waste of time & should not be played again,Why the hell is he in the side ............... To do what !!

At least with players like post who are young , we can see if they have what it takes & if not move them on, what on earth are we getting with miller and the rubbish he delivers.

Sick to death of seeing him in the side & offering up the usuall crap he has done at melbourne for years.

Play him at coburg thats where he can help the kids, if thats why he was recruited.
I am in total agreement:thumbsu:

I agree THE_GUN. Make the move now. Half way through the season, bodies starting to hurt a bit. Bring in Post / Griffiths / play Gourids forward and see what happens.

Going forward, playing in a premiership, Miller offers nothing.

I agree THE_GUN. Make the move now. Half way through the season, bodies starting to hurt a bit. Bring in Post / Griffiths / play Gourids forward and see what happens.

Going forward, playing in a premiership, Miller offers nothing.
Just on that maybe they should have slotted Miller into the back-line and given Goo a shot up forward after half-time today. We need to find a swingman!

Just on that maybe they should have slotted Miller into the back-line and given Goo a shot up forward after half-time today. We need to find a swingman!

Before being drafted in wa Gourdis played most of his games in the foward line.

Its only after he got to richmond that we decided to make him a backman

Yeah, perhaps. But maybe not today. I say start him there next week and let him play the full game in the forward line.

If he's athletic as what people say (I don't see it myself just yet), then surely he'll cause the 6th best defender a little bit of trouble.

It's getting beyond a joke now. Miller needs to go. He's slow, fumbly, can't clunk a mark, can't kick and is poor at ground level. Oh wait, provides structure! Yep, clearly evident today. Just get rid of him. There's a reason Melbourne delisted him and it's because he's not good enough at this level. Been clearly evident. Waste of time playing him in a development year and it achieves nothing.

Yeah, perhaps. But maybe not today. I say start him there next week and let him play the full game in the forward line.

If he's athletic as what people say (I don't see it myself just yet), then surely he'll cause the 6th best defender a little bit of trouble.
He has shown athleticism at the burgers. He needs time, back-line pressure is equally perceived and real. He needs time to build the confidence required to dispel the perceived component.

It's getting beyond a joke now. Miller needs to go. He's slow, fumbly, can't clunk a mark, can't kick and is poor at ground level. Oh wait, provides structure! Yep, clearly evident today. Just get rid of him. There's a reason Melbourne delisted him and it's because he's not good enough at this level. Been clearly evident. Waste of time playing him in a development year and it achieves nothing.

Look out for all the miller lovers to come hard at ya with those comments ive been calling for his head for over amth dont bother tryn to convince em they r like havn a conversation with a brick.In fact ya will get more out of a brick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop talking from your arse.

If Dimma played Riewoldt from the square, we would have won today :thumbsu:

Lol ^^^
Frawley gave Riewoldt a bath. We played him in the square against Brisbane and he couldn't get a kick... actually he has struggled to get a kick for the last month and he has been playing out of the square?

Get Griffiths in FFS, the big fella will slot in as a 3rd tall and can focus on forming a good relationship with Jack and Vick...........it's not like we will seriously make finals, it's about development

Im with ya on this one and hislop.actually most of ya posts seem pretty well spot on to me i dont feel so alone anymore.:thumbsu:

Get Griffiths in FFS, the big fella will slot in as a 3rd tall and can focus on forming a good relationship with Jack and Vick...........it's not like we will seriously make finals, it's about development

Griffiths , Vickery , Post , Gourdis should all be played every game untill the season is finished.

Its not about winning anymore its about developing our future players & seeing what they can & cant do while giving them an extended period without the fear of being dropped.

Let them gain confidence at the highest level

This whole Miller situation is giving me the ****ing shits. He is a hack of a footballer should've never been brought to the club, is a list clogger and if Post doesn't ****ing make it because he wasn't given enough opportunity all in the benefit of so called structure even though Miller doesn't bring any, all he does is run like his stuck to rails and has no agility can't jump plays in the ****ing ruck what a ****ing joke i feel sick i want to vomit every game he plays for Richmond when will these ****s learn play the kids play the kids play the ****ing kids for **** sake i've had enough we have been shit for 30 years all because ********s want to win more than they want to watch a bunch of young players develop into stars i could've done a better job it's simple suck it up lose the games get good in the future.

Goo Rance Post Griff Vickery Riewoldt that is what i want for the rest of the year if they are fit. What if we played Griff Post Vickery and Riewoldt up forward we would scare the shit out of teams.

This whole Miller situation is giving me the ****ing shits. He is a hack of a footballer should've never been brought to the club, is a list clogger and if Post doesn't ****ing make it because he wasn't given enough opportunity all in the benefit of so called structure even though Miller doesn't bring any, all he does is run like his stuck to rails and has no agility can't jump plays in the ****ing ruck what a ****ing joke i feel sick i want to vomit every game he plays for Richmond when will these ****s learn play the kids play the kids play the ****ing kids for **** sake i've had enough we have been shit for 30 years all because ********s want to win more than they want to watch a bunch of young players develop into stars i could've done a better job it's simple suck it up lose the games get good in the future.

Goo Rance Post Griff Vickery Riewoldt that is what i want for the rest of the year if they are fit. What if we played Griff Post Vickery and Riewoldt up forward we would scare the shit out of teams.

Im not so sure it wouldve made any difference to our win loss ratio anyhow never made sense to me playn miller over post all f..ken year, actually against the bumbers, fowardline functioned its best wen post was in and miller out ,but if everyones opinion was the same it would b pretty boring on here a.

Really should not be so restrained when posting..Be honest and let us all know how you feel:D

Thank god some reasonable posters have come in here and supported my arguement. When I started the thread I couldn't believe how many num nuts were opposing this view and supporting Miller.

Thank god some reasonable posters have come in here and supported my arguement. When I started the thread I couldn't believe how many num nuts were opposing this view and supporting Miller.

Lets hope dimmer starts supporting it richmond just carnt afford to b making these sort of basic errors in judgement anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Miller...Griffiths.....Post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back