brodie williamson merbien to merringur
brendan sherlock merbien to merringur
jacob harris cardy to merringur
josh krake merbein to merringur
nathan yates merbein to merringur
patty lawson merbien to merringur
clay storer nangilock to merringur

Re: Millewa Football League

I wonder how much it would cost Gol Gol to field their side if they actually paid thier players. It must be a good club if they get all thier players ther for nothing.

A bloke i work with is mates with the Gol Gol coach and said that not even 1/2 a dozen bloke get payed to play but there is a best on ground and 2nd and 3rd insentives. So must be a good brunch of blokes or a good club. From what i have heard is Bambil and the Pie's (the tean out merbein way) are throwing cash around left right and centre.Is this true???

not to sure about werrimul but i hear bambill are spending big to get new players and keep the ones they brought last year

Go the Roos

the school boy $aints have always relied on paying $$$'s for topline players to play for their side so they can be competitive .

I know for a fact that Bambill did not last year or this year spend big dollars to attract players or keep players. The friendly family orientated atmosphere around the place has secured quite a few top players and top blokes. Money is not always the driving factor for why players want to get invoved in a club. According to others on here Gol Gol are attracting players without spending the dollars. Why is it so difficult to believe that Bambill can do the same. I suppose some people want to believe what a couple of people say about Bambill and enjoy laying in the boots into a successful team on and off the field.

renee farley sth to bambill
russell andrews wenty to bambill

alex barber iyrmple to gol gol
nick wade cardy to gol gol
dean umback wenty to gol gol
tim hawson ultima to gol gol
dion collins midura to gol gol
richard mills imps to gol gol
mel ficarra irymple to gol gol
brock chapman nyah nyah yo gol gol
ryan mcglynn wenty to gol gol
tim vandenberg wenty to gol gol
tim anderson mildura to gol gol
micheal littore wenty to gol gol
anthony ietto wenty to gol gol

gary hammence irymple to merringur
Heard meringur had nathan davis but he is now back at merbein. They have a good chance of getting gav gourlay b and f from last years ressies as well. See one of the longeri boys getting about with the meringur coach lately, whats the go there? They seem to be getting into everybody who is merbein at the moment. How bout young timmy watson from wenty talking to a few clubs out the bush. Handy player that young bloke......

Heard meringur had nathan davis but he is now back at merbein. They have a good chance of getting gav gourlay b and f from last years ressies as well. See one of the longeri boys getting about with the meringur coach lately, whats the go there? They seem to be getting into everybody who is merbein at the moment. How bout young timmy watson from wenty talking to a few clubs out the bush. Handy player that young bloke......
I can tell you that davis and both longeri's have been training with us so far this year, i don't know about watson as i have also heard he could be leaving wentworth. Harry is getting together a younger side out there, interesting to see how they go out there this year

I can tell you that davis and both longeri's have been training with us so far this year, i don't know about watson as i have also heard he could be leaving wentworth. Harry is getting together a younger side out there, interesting to see how they go out there this year

havent been to training as im away but i know nath davies is training at merringur having talked a fair bit with hammo and jumbo they r confident o a good season with a lot of new recruits dont know much about the younger merbien boy who have signed but they look good and fit so a bit more legs this year i know there is 1 very handy player that they r getting but till he signs i will leave that all i will say is he played at irymple in the seinors as a ruckman and is very handy didnt play there last yr was away from sunraysia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bloke i work with is mates with the Gol Gol coach and said that not even 1/2 a dozen bloke get payed to play but there is a best on ground and 2nd and 3rd insentives. So must be a good brunch of blokes or a good club. From what i have heard is Bambil and the Pie's (the tean out merbein way) are throwing cash around left right and centre.Is this true???

10, I can tell you Bambill is NOT throwing $$$ around LR&C. We have a modest budget to work with, and the recruiting group ensures, the club only spends what we are able to afford. We are unable to spend big $$$ as the club is in the process on starting major renovation work on our club rooms:thumbsu:
Yes there are some guys in the club that get paid, however ,it's not any where near as much as some people on here think. The club puts on lot of time and effort into looking after all players (on and off the fields) and their family, which is why we have been able to retain nearly most players from last year and recruit others to replace the guys we have lost.
As for what other clubs in the MFL are offering players, unless you're actively involved in the recruiting for a club , people don't really know what players are being offered or getting. It just seems some people on this site have an issue with certain clubs and use this forum to slag them:thumbsdown:

Yes Harro your brother will be a good addition to the Roos if he does sign up.

Anyway, the big positive is most clubs have worked hard over the summer to build up their playing list and it seems most games will more competitive and even. This can only be a good thing for the league;)

Chalkie I'm only saying what i have heard it's all taken with a grain of salt because like you said that no one who is not in the Recruiting or committee will know only they know what a club is spending not the bloke down the road talking out of his butt that he was offered $700 a game. I dont know to much about bush/sunraysia footy as i have not played up here yet. It's just what people have heared on the grape vine and thats all. Rumors thats all :cool:

Chalkie I'm only saying what i have heard it's all taken with a grain of salt because like you said that no one who is not in the Recruiting or committee will know only they know what a club is spending not the bloke down the road talking out of his butt that he was offered $700 a game. I dont know to much about bush/sunraysia footy as i have not played up here yet. It's just what people have heared on the grape vine and thats all. Rumors thats all :cool:

Isn't everybody someway or another recruited to the Millewa, club simply live and die on who they get!! (money or not) No Jnrs No 2's. At the end of the day it's not great footy to watch with a top club beating everyone by 20 goals and the bottom clubs playing blokes in their 40+ yo.

renee farley sth to bambill
russell andrews wenty to bambill

alex barber iyrmple to gol gol
nick wade cardy to gol gol
dean umback wenty to gol gol
tim hawson ultima to gol gol
dion collins midura to gol gol
richard mills imps to gol gol
mel ficarra irymple to gol gol
brock chapman nyah nyah yo gol gol
ryan mcglynn wenty to gol gol
tim vandenberg wenty to gol gol
tim anderson mildura to gol gol
micheal littore wenty to gol gol
anthony ietto wenty to gol gol

gary hammence irymple to merringur

Gol Gol have 13 clearances (it's only early February, surely more to come) in without the coach, must make the players from last year feel wanted?? (they did finish 3rd didn't they??)

Nathan Davis is contracted to Merbein, so he will not be going anywhere.

Harry who? I think you'll find the committee and coaches have done a great job in attracting players to Meringur this season and lets hope for the sake of the competition that Meringur are competitive, because Bambill & Gol Gol look very strong with Nangiloc & Werrimull looking like struggling. Does anyone know who is coaching Euston & how thay are travelling? Cardy you would think will be competitive. But all in all top 2 then daylight.

Wellsy has Luke Gane signed at Merbein?

Yes Harro your brother will be a good addition to the Roos if he does sign up.

I never said it was my brother but it is a good young player from there

Nathan Davis is contracted to Merbein, so he will not be going anywhere.

Harry who? I think you'll find the committee and coaches have done a great job in attracting players to Meringur this season and lets hope for the sake of the competition that Meringur are competitive, because Bambill & Gol Gol look very strong with Nangiloc & Werrimull looking like struggling. Does anyone know who is coaching Euston & how thay are travelling? Cardy you would think will be competitive. But all in all top 2 then daylight.

Wellsy has Luke Gane signed at Merbein?
Yes he has Harry as assistant coach. Keatchy will be back next week as well the two going to be sharing a place. Makes our backline look a little more solid.

Wellsy has Luke Gane signed at Merbein?[/quote]

joe denaro robinvale to euston
ben parker robinvale to euston
sam parker rushworth(kyabramFL) to euston

Gol Gol have 13 clearances (it's only early February, surely more to come) in without the coach, must make the players from last year feel wanted?? (they did finish 3rd didn't they??)

Yes they did finish 3rd and i dont coubt there will be more to come yeah i wonder how some of there blokes from last year feel it is good to see players come to your club but when it endangers blokes positions on the team it makes u wonder

Joe Denaro must be coaching Euston. Ben Parker should be a good pick up as he was a highly rated recruit by Robinvale last season. Sam could be his brother?

Who else has Euston attracted this year? Is Stevie Bowden playing again as well as the recruits he got down there last year?

updating transfers

Brock Chapman- Nyah Nyah west- Gol Gol Approved
Jacob Harris- Cardross- Merringur Rejected (coz im good)LOL:)
Scott Trollope Cardross- Werrimul
Brad and mark Duesher- Werrimul- Merbein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back