Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even at his current wait doogs should be playing seniors every week.. class act who gets overlooked only because of his weight... think he has more to offer to the side than hitckcock now who has struggled this year in my opinion.... doogs will get better with each game he plays up there

The standard of football must have dropped off a fair bit out at Tatyoon if you are talking about Andrew as the Senior Full Forward. Please boys be serious here. The likes of Pull Campigli, Jason Keayes, Glenn Antonio, Adrian Gibson, Chris Milne, are past full forwards that can hold that position down easy week in week out, We can't be serious to compare him with them can we? He is a good 2's player but i am not sure he is up to being the Main Target but thats just IMO

The standard of football must have dropped off a fair bit out at Tatyoon if you are talking about Andrew as the Senior Full Forward. Please boys be serious here. The likes of Pull Campigli, Jason Keayes, Glenn Antonio, Adrian Gibson, Chris Milne, are past full forwards that can hold that position down easy week in week out, We can't be serious to compare him with them can we? He is a good 2's player but i am not sure he is up to being the Main Target but thats just IMO

He kicked a 100 in the 2's in 2006 before missing a season playing cricket in the UK in 2007. Must be said though if he gets picked in the 1's and kicks 5, he must be doin sumthing right!!

your not wrong there mate there are always injuries. Just the games are getting closer due to teams conceding at the first bounce and throwing players behind the ball and we all know how hard it is to score in a conjested forwardline. Where last year teams actually tried to outplay taty on one-on-one footy which obviously didnt work. So now they flood. Which all that does is improve the score line.

MCLEANMAGIC just wondering how the numbers are for tatyoon U/16s.now that they throw money around the district and not look after ther local juniors.

Also do you still go down to alexander oval thursday nights to poach Ararats junior players aswell... or is it all just rubbish!!!!zander.

MCLEANMAGIC just wondering how the numbers are for tatyoon U/16s.now that they throw money around the district and not look after ther local juniors.

Also do you still go down to alexander oval thursday nights to poach Ararats junior players aswell... or is it all just rubbish!!!!zander.
Good to see you back beton its been very boring without you.

Hmmmm.... I spose at least now we have some1 to have a go at. Welcome back beton5, i hear jenko has been missin ya!

It's an interesting question you pose ther about locals. Considering that there is no actual town at Taty, just the footy ground, public hall & farm supplies, I think that thety do a remarkable job to produce the number a quality of footballers that they do. The fact that they then go out and promote their fantastic club to attract good footballers, thus ensuring not only success but long term viability, can surely not be seen as a negative in the current climate of clubs folding & merging. The fact that they then back up on their promises and deliver a great club environment is testament to the strength of the people of the Tatyoon Football & Netball Club!!!

I for one, am proud to have spent my last 2 years of playing footy at a club the calibre of Tatyoon.

taty have had a fair bit of trouble getting a junior side up and going this year... and the few that are there a couple are injured long term and the rest mostly 12-14... but luckly have been able to play u/13s from the junior league in ararat on permit to keep the side ticking over... they have really enjoyed it out there as ive heard and hopefully will get out there next year full time... the juniors aren't forgotten out there, but the club encourages them to play where they wont when they come out of the u/16s, which still sees many return...

Well beton you just love throwing names around dont you. Well the kids arent doing so well with a list of about 12 due to the fact we dont have any local kids at the age of 15to16. That 12 pretty much consists of ex-maroona pupils who are only 13 years old. So what does money have to do with the kids of the club. And if you did your homework taty and ararat have an alignment this year we train with them once a month. So we really appreciate there help.

It's an interesting question you pose ther about locals. Considering that there is no actual town at Taty, just the footy ground, public hall & farm supplies, I think that thety do a remarkable job to produce the number a quality of footballers that they do. The fact that they then go out and promote their fantastic club to attract good footballers, thus ensuring not only success but long term viability, can surely not be seen as a negative in the current climate of clubs folding & merging. The fact that they then back up on their promises and deliver a great club environment is testament to the strength of the people of the Tatyoon Football & Netball Club!!!

I for one, am proud to have spent my last 2 years of playing footy at a club the calibre of Tatyoon.

Who wouldn't like their last 2 years playing at Tatyoon on Money around the $500 a game figure Mr Healy??? Is that the promises that you are talking about that they delivered???

Well beton you just love throwing names around dont you. Well the kids arent doing so well with a list of about 12 due to the fact we dont have any local kids at the age of 15to16. That 12 pretty much consists of ex-maroona pupils who are only 13 years old. So what does money have to do with the kids of the club. And if you did your homework taty and ararat have an alignment this year we train with them once a month. So we really appreciate there help.

You get defensive very quickly mcleanmagic,howmany of your kids go to ararats training maybe 2 or 3. wow that tells me theres a problem within the club.You have a list of about 12 because they are not superstars yet so nobody at the club cares how the juniors go.
With healy and james gone that must free up about $1000 a week,maybe you should start looking after the kids...
By the way i know beton hit the nail on the head by naming you zander mcdougall ,he had been told by a senior player at tay who you are mate.

You get defensive very quickly mcleanmagic,howmany of your kids go to ararats training maybe 2 or 3. wow that tells me theres a problem within the club.You have a list of about 12 because they are not superstars yet so nobody at the club cares how the juniors go.
With healy and james gone that must free up about $1000 a week,maybe you should start looking after the kids...
By the way i know beton hit the nail on the head by naming you zander mcdougall ,he had been told by a senior player at tay who you are mate.

Im not sure what is wrong with you and Beton. You keep saying we dont look after the local kids. There arent no local kids. They are all playing at taty. So get your facts right and stop slagging off at the juniors. How is money going to assist under 16 footy. The club supports zander and ash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What footy is in the league this weekend?

What teams are struggling, What teams are surprising?

What teams are having a red hot go?

Yet another unfortunate forfeited game this weekend! Thats two, possibly even 3, i think this year in the first half of the season. A worrying trend within the league maybe? Poses some interesting questions considering the Penshurst reserves were only a few goals off a Grand Final last year. The lack of players interested seems to be dropping every year

Who wouldn't like their last 2 years playing at Tatyoon on Money around the $500 a game figure Mr Healy??? Is that the promises that you are talking about that they delivered???

No Knob Head! The promise that they were a great club full of great people, who would welcome me and my whole family into their community. My daughter played her first year of netball there last year and loved it.
It was the first time that my wife truely enjoyed going to the footy, coz everyone went out of their way to make sure that she was involved. It became more than just footy, which at 35-36 y.o. and towards the end of my playing days, I wanted to make sure I going to enjoy it. And enjoy it I did, as for the money, why not ask those around the club whether I just put my hand out and pissed off or did I get invloved & stick around, and did they get value. I don't have the answer for that, you would need to ask them.

No Knob Head! The promise that they were a great club full of great people, who would welcome me and my whole family into their community. My daughter played her first year of netball there last year and loved it.
It was the first time that my wife truely enjoyed going to the footy, coz everyone went out of their way to make sure that she was involved. It became more than just footy, which at 35-36 y.o. and towards the end of my playing days, I wanted to make sure I going to enjoy it. And enjoy it I did, as for the money, why not ask those around the club whether I just put my hand out and pissed off or did I get invloved & stick around, and did they get value. I don't have the answer for that, you would need to ask them.

2 years - 16 games per year, 32 games over 2 years! $500 per game = total of $16k over 2years!!! Everyone knows the hand was out, i would have liked to have thought that you would attend every training session Tuesday and Thursday, Plus every club function! For getting that sort of money you wouldn't wanna start sooking about the club, not bad for an old bloke that was well past it when he left us at Stawell

Who is forfieting, Penshurst, 2's?

Looking through the results, they have been competitive?

Its not good, but clubs have to stick it out! Things will have to change...

Robbie Mcdonald is at L/D still? How is he travelling?

If penshurst has forfeited that is terrible for that league? They wouldnt of done that in the last 10 years would they. I wonder what the reason would be? Wedding, didnt want to get smashed, or just lack of numbers?

2 years - 16 games per year, 32 games over 2 years! $500 per game = total of $16k over 2years!!! Everyone knows the hand was out, i would have liked to have thought that you would attend every training session Tuesday and Thursday, Plus every club function! For getting that sort of money you wouldn't wanna start sooking about the club, not bad for an old bloke that was well past it when he left us at Stawell

Us, who is us? Do you care to put your name to your comments cruise?

I spose after 8 years services I gave to the Redlegs/Warriors entitled me to finally accept an offer from another club in my twilight, considering during the days I played for Stawell, I knocked back considerable offers to stay and play for Stawell (bar a 2 year stint at GW to have a go at coaching with Sammy).

Robbie is still there.. Read that he been the runner. I think he had a knee reco after last year, not sure when he done it but he did struggle at the end of last season so must have been injured then. They would be sweating on him and the coach to come back i suppose.

Ouch, the dreaded knee, oh well hope he returns to footy soon.

Kelly, he not playin either, injuries struck L/D?
See Ruggles broke his leg also for L/D!

What about anyone else in the league? Injuries?

How are the grounds?

can any one tell me about nathan mcleod from lismore is he playing any good footy or does he spend all his time on here (Big Footy) making fun of other people out when he cant play 4 shirt :confused: HE HAS ABOUT 3 accounts and talks to each one what a w***er really

I see in the results that Andy McDougall kicked another 5 goals yesterday & Tim 2. So the McDougalls are doing it again for Taty, 7 of the 14 goals for the day. What was the weather like up there yesterday, alot of points kicked?

I see in the results that Andy McDougall kicked another 5 goals yesterday & Tim 2. So the McDougalls are doing it again for Taty, 7 of the 14 goals for the day. What was the weather like up there yesterday, alot of points kicked?

Wet, Cold and Windy. In toher words, s**thouse day for footy Bighawk. easilty one of the worst in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back