Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can any one tell me about nathan mcleod from lismore is he playing any good footy or does he spend all his time on here (Big Footy) making fun of other people out when he cant play 4 shirt :confused: HE HAS ABOUT 3 accounts and talks to each one what a w***er really

Looking on the vcfl site, and having connections with hampden football, nathan has been cleared to camperdown, Services unrequired at Lismore anymore?

Nathan Mcleod is an absolute girl, goes through bout 10 pairs of jocks a game, as when anyone gets near him he loses his bundle and s#^ts himself. would barely change the result of a game in the 2's

Im not sure what is wrong with you and Beton. You keep saying we dont look after the local kids. There arent no local kids. They are all playing at taty. So get your facts right and stop slagging off at the juniors. How is money going to assist under 16 footy. The club supports zander and ash.

Nice photo in todays advertiser page 3 zander you homo.
Im not slaggin off at the juniors im slaggin off at you u moron.
The money can assist the juniors buy getting them new footys to train with,training jumpers,more pie nights etc.
wkae up to yourself and smell the roses mclean.

The money can assist the juniors buy getting them new footys to train with,training jumpers,more pie nights etc.

Rack off Beaton!!!! Why slag off at a bloke who puts so much into a footy club? He plays, he coaches the kids, picks the kids up to get em to training and games (not just footy - also went out of his way to pick up my daughter in Stawell last year to get to her netball training on time) and along with the rest of the Mcdougall clan puts so much time and effort in off the field to ensure that Taty is a great club to be invloved with. If half the clubs in the district had had blokes like him they'd be better off!!

Get your ____ing facts right you piece of shit... the kids train with new balls and there is a barbeque or something every night after training so your just stirring shit... its w***ers like you that dont do shit at footy clubs and expect others to do perfect jobs... the juniors out at taty this year are all bloody enjoying it so get your facts right idiot and stop starting shit....

Well beton we wouldnt want to have too many pie nights then you might decide to play! Your not one to slag beton - your not the best at life yourself

Im not sure why beton always slags off at people. Different if you are a classy footballer. I watched him play this year and he couldnt run out of sight in a dark night. Lucky he has a alright kick cause he cant do anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree 110% mate, that is the they way to assist juniors you cant hand out $$ to the unders. dont worrie about Clean i went to school with him he is a smart ass who thinks he knows everything, and he can play footy (he cant play 4 shit)

i agree 110% mate, that is the they way to assist juniors you cant hand out $$ to the unders. dont worrie about Clean i went to school with him he is a smart ass who thinks he knows everything, and he can play footy (he cant play 4 shit)
Obviously English wasn't a strong subject when you went to school mate.

I don't know you and don't want to, but for you to be shit canning someone who gives plenty of his free time to help out junior kids with footy, shows you to be the uneducated smart ass.

If McLean and his club want to help out juniors in whatever way they feel, all credit to them for the foresight and willingness to help kids play footy.

People like him certainly make the footy world a better place to be in......rather than wanks like you that blurt off and criticise from behind a unknown profile.

How about we start talkin some footy. Nearly at the half way mark. So are lismore going to challenge the top 2 sides? Do they have a few injuries. Even after the first round you would think Hawksdale would be flag favourites at this stage. They ahve continued to recruit and spend big which isnt a bad thing aslong as they have a side next year. The rumour is they have another few coming from darwin. There must be a big question mark over taty - do they have more to come in? any recruits in the pipeline?

How about we start talkin some footy. Nearly at the half way mark. So are lismore going to challenge the top 2 sides? Do they have a few injuries. Even after the first round you would think Hawksdale would be flag favourites at this stage. They ahve continued to recruit and spend big which isnt a bad thing aslong as they have a side next year. The rumour is they have another few coming from darwin. There must be a big question mark over taty - do they have more to come in? any recruits in the pipeline?

Hawkesdale are definetly big front runners now and i think when they play taty at home in a couple of weeks this will clearly be shown... they have done an awesome job recruiting, just hope they are looking after the young guys coming through that took them so far last year and havent burnt them all in the chase of this flag... taty have been bloody inconsistent since round 1 and havent played anywhere near how that did that game... lismore did it tough enough against hawkesdale but they'll finish 2nd or 3rd and have a bloody good chance from there... cant see any others challeging...

only hawkesdale and taty 2 contend in the 2s as far as im concerned...

any thoughts????

your a full blown w***er... taty do these things for their juniors so stop stirring shit for the sake of it idiot...

Well beton we wouldnt want to have too many pie nights then you might decide to play! Your not one to slag beton - your not the best at life yourself

Firstly magic you do a great job with the kids,so dont get defensive all the time.
Secondly tatyoon are a great and successful club where ive got a few good mates runnin around.
Also there are 4 local identities who use beton to post on bigfooty.

as for you BIGHAWK go clip your wings and fly into a gumtree you wombat.

What do you mean i dont play in the area anymore? What is this slag of magic week. Well i spose your a classy footballer bottles or you just like slinging shit.

Being a CLASSY footballer has nothing what so ever to do with posting rubbish or slagging on this forum.

I tip hawksdale to play tatoon in the GF,
with my good mate Lincoln Withers arriving in melbourne on the long weekend he will strengthen the middle for hawkesdale.

It is fantastic when footy is talked on here and not rubbish talk, like taty do this, and taty dont do this, who cares, they are a strong club, on and off the field (see last 2 years).

As for the season thus so far,
Hawksdale are in top form, few front runners maybe, Taty been there for a while, but im sure that there experience will shine through come finals time,
Caramut fallen off the pace a little, drop off from experience to youngsters to quickly, no mid range players.
Moys/Will dark horse, been down for years, but have picked up a few to challenge, maybe not all the way, but will cause more damage towards the end of the season.
Lis/Derri will be there abouts, injuries is a worry for them however, having a good mix will see them in stead.
Rovers, Glen, woorn, Bolac, all in rebuilding stage, but cant take any of them lightly.

But im sure that any of the top 5 side could have a chance, taty can be beat, and also hawksdale can be, so could be very interesting half of the year.

Twos, I think goin on results, Hawksdale, Taty and Lismore..... After that out of a hat......

Firstly magic you do a great job with the kids,so dont get defensive all the time.
Secondly tatyoon are a great and successful club where ive got a few good mates runnin around.
Also there are 4 local identities who use beton to post on bigfooty.

as for you BIGHAWK go clip your wings and fly into a gumtree you wombat.

Well why dont you change your password

Season to date: (Ladder order)

Tatyoon - Obviously lost some serious talent from last season - but still manage to remain undefeated. A few injuries lately, but enough depth to cover for most games. Reasonable up forward, although would look much better if Milne was there with Tim McD and Andy T. Defence will be stretched against Hawk-Mac, but will handle other teams.
Should have some upside, have plenty of experience......recruits in the pipeline, who knows, but they may need them to counter the Eagles who will improve big time as the season unfolds.

Hawk-Mac - Nine new players in last weeks side compared to 2007 GF team......with David Neal (Waratahs-NT), Josh Reichman (Redan), Peter Jelbart (Port Fairy) still to come in. Still to fully hit their straps, and without doubt are the team to beat......Midfield is awesome, with likes of Habel being afforded to play across half back.....Forward line with Matthews, releases others like Richardson and Johnson to play on weaker opponents......Key defensive posts a bit suss, but Neal will improve this area.........Barring injury and with plenty more scope for improvement than most, they have a huge chance!

Lis-Derr - One team in the league that has had minimal changes to their 2007 list.....hence holding or slightly improving their 2007 result due to others around them dropping off.
They will not cut it with the other two for mine, although currently may give Taty a run (play in two weeks at Taty)......Very suspect up forward, they rely heavily on midfielders to kick goals.....only Carr capable of bags against good oppositon......Good midfield led by Jahn Knight who is a class act........If Ruggles (broken leg), Kelly (knee) and McDonald (knee) all get back their chances will improve greatly in terms of double chance spot.

Moy-Will - Weight of new recruits has seen them slip into finals contention.......with Glen-Dunk, Pens and to a extent Caramut dropping off personnel wise, they have lept over these teams.....Up forward is still a problem against H-M & Taty and even L-D, but they have blokes like Flower, Vanders, Keilars, Peel and the likes who can get it enough to create opportunities......still short of the big boys, but a great stepping stone for future.....Taty this week big test!.....fourth or fifth for sure!

Caramut - Dropped away big time from last season.......having to play Barr up forward, due to losing Hayes and McKenzie (120 goals b/w 2007), robbing their midfield slightly.....O'Sullivan playing with a bad knee and Behncke out for year with shoulder. Plenty of good kids, Makepeace, Reeves, Dickson, but no stars where it matters to trouble top teams.
Should still manage fifth spot, because the others are not up to it.......although any further injuries and form drop, could open the door for Glen-Dunk maybe......but not likely.

The rest struggling........Glen-Dunk seniors had 15 players from last years 1st semi not playing last week, but upside is plenty of kids getting some experience......WLB the same playing plenty of kids, as is Penshurst.
Rovers have been in plenty of games to date only to fold up late in some games.....fitness an issue!....while Woor-Mort are stiff not to have a couple of wins on the board (4 & 5 point losses to Pen & G-D).

Hawk-Mac
Tatyoon
Lis-Derr
Moy-Will
Caramut
Glen-Dunk
Penshurst
SMW Rovers
Woor-Mort
WLB

Medal - Brad Sholl

Flags