MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

mail

Really feel if the Cubs win this, as much as they didn't score off Miller last night, making him pitch 40 pitches in game 1 was what will win the Cubs the series.

Can't see how we can win it now:( I hope I am wrong.

Really feel if the Cubs win this, as much as they didn't score off Miller last night, making him pitch 40 pitches in game 1 was what will win the Cubs the series.

That is probably true but I doubt we see Miller tonight unless something extraordinary happens. He will get his rest.

C'mon now if we have learned anything this past year...nothing is given, everything is earned.

Tip your cap to the Cubbies and we go back at it Friday.

The Little Cowboy on the mound...keep the faith!!

Had my doubts, but bringing back Schwarber has been an absolute masterstroke.

No, it was a no brainer at DH.

We shall see what it is in Chi-town. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not cleared to play defense yet. Will have to pinch hit

He wasn't the reason we lost yesterday...Fox's kneeling down before him aside. Boys played a stinker so now they have to get back to work starting Friday.

Big game, especially with Kluber going game 4. If Cleveland can get up game 3, they'll be pretty confident

We all know the bottom line is, with our decimated starting staff, that Kluber has to win all 3 starts and we steal one other game. I reckon' our best shot is tomorrow.

Speaking of, I see Fox finally gave up on any pretenses...love the Twitter wallpaper:

https://twitter.com/MLBONFOX

I read this tweet on another forum. You'll like this one.

"Doctors won't clear Kyle to play in the outfield, not sure why playing on grass is an issue, the announcers had everyone believing he could walk on water."

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back