MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe how bad he has been this year.. No-one would have guessed last year that Coghlan would have been picked before him in the post season!

That's how heyward has been for 80% of his career. His bat is very poor and has a massive hole in it. Will never hit for power or average. He basically gets paid for outfield and base running.

Braves got rid of him rather early and glad now they did. Was a big 'what the' moment at the time but early criticism of his swing has proven true.

About the only positives so far for the Cubs are;
  1. There is only 1 Kluber
  2. They have hurt Miller

Be interesting to see how we go tomorrow night, Bauer's finger and Miller's pitch count tonight would have to put the Cubs in as favorites.

Really highlights the importance of Allen in the 9th, blow the save and the Cubs have one hand on the trophy.

Need to go to Chicago 2-0 up for the underdog tag to go
I don't even think that will do, unless they don't score once.
It's sweet, it's like the Doggies all the way through the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even think that will do, unless they don't score once.
It's sweet, it's like the Doggies all the way through the finals.
To be fair, they did have the best record all season, by some way. I know it doesn't count for anything now but the favoritism isn't without merit.

To be fair, they did have the best record all season, by some way. I know it doesn't count for anything now but the favoritism isn't without merit.

Agreed, I am meaning the Cubs are favorites because of there record and our injuries.

Great start for the Indians.

Well, we had our chances tonight. Double in the 2nd with no outs, almost homer by Schwarber, bases loaded with no outs, 1st and 3rd with 2 outs in the 8th. We couldn't capitalise. Cleveland did on their chances.

Can't wait for Game 2. Starting an hour earlier than today in case anyone missed it.

We have lost only a single game all post season, have had non-stop crucial injuries yet keep tug-boating through adversity.
The belief in the squad is uncanny.

We have lost only a single game all post season, have had non-stop crucial injuries yet keep tug-boating through adversity.
The belief in the squad is uncanny.

Tito Francona

Oh well, I guess that's it. It's ovah. I can't stop crying. I just don't know what to do. Those Cleveland Native Americans are just too good.

Cubs in 5. :D

My understanding from national media is Cubs won World Series

Sure glad we aren't playing them

I haven't paid any attention to the media but these telecasts have been anti-Cubs with Joe Buck and John Smoltz. There are people like Pete Rose too. The ones you would generally pay the most attention to as they're Baseball royalty (leaving Joe Buck off that list of course) are the most anti-Cubs around. Trust me, the Cubs are pretty disliked. But that's okay, we have two teams in the World Series that most of these nutcase media didn't want to see as the matchup. :D

Oh well, I guess that's it. It's ovah. I can't stop crying. I just don't know what to do. Those Cleveland Native Americans are just too good.

Cubs in 5. :D

Listening to announcers tonight Cubs won ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back