MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

The good news is Fox has you winning in 4

FOX hates both teams. :D

If the announcers didn't mention the crowd being brutally quiet (as if any Baseball crowd is loud), even though it's the first World Series in Wrigley Field in 178 years, about 18 different times, they talked about how Steve Bartman got ran out of town (even though he lives in Chicago) another half dozen times. I think you're underestimating how much hatred the Cubs do receive. :p

Really good battle today. Thought the Indians would break the game open when they had 3 on and Hendricks left the game. Just couldn't get it. Bad management?

I get the feeling if Cubs win they win big and if Indians win it will be a 1-0 or 2-1 margin.

FOX hates both teams. :D

If the announcers didn't mention the crowd being brutally quiet (as if any Baseball crowd is loud), even though it's the first World Series in Wrigley Field in 178 years, about 18 different times, they talked about how Steve Bartman got ran out of town (even though he lives in Chicago) another half dozen times. I think you're underestimating how much hatred the Cubs do receive. :p

He was on Bumgarner and Kershaw's balls in the previous series. Who cares?

Cleveland fans having to listen to Joe Buck ramble on about Kyle Schwarber must be so irritating. The Cubs fanbase have had to endure constant rambling about Bumgarner, Kershaw, Kluber, Miller, Francona, Steve Bartman, Cameras constantly pointing on Derek Law and Lindor, stories about Black Cats/Billy Goats, 1908/45/69/84/89/03, Wrigley Field being quiet during the World Series. Yeah, Cleveland fans have got it bad.

He was on Bumgarner and Kershaw's balls in the previous series. Who cares?

Cleveland fans having to listen to Joe Buck ramble on about Kyle Schwarber must be so irritating. The Cubs fanbase have had to endure constant rambling about Bumgarner, Kershaw, Kluber, Miller, Francona, Steve Bartman, Cameras constantly pointing on Derek Law and Lindor, stories about Black Cats/Billy Goats, 1908/45/69/84/89/03, Wrigley Field being quiet during the World Series. Yeah, Cleveland fans have got it bad.

I don't listen--that's what synching to radio is for.

No different than what I do for Crows games.

;)

I don't listen--that's what synching to radio is for.

No different than what I do for Crows games.

;)

I hear synching to radio, or muting, is a good solution. :p

Anyway, don't mind me, I am just grumpy about being in this position. If Cleveland do win the series, you guys won't have to deal with me anymore since I'll have hurled myself off a bridge. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear synching to radio, or muting, is a good solution. :p

Anyway, don't mind me, I am just grumpy about being in this position. If Cleveland do win the series, you guys won't have to deal with me anymore since I'll have hurled myself off a bridge. :(

Loooooong way to go mate

Thought I'd get in early:

Cubs in 7.

cubscry_zpscx8f50kq.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back