MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleveland take a 3-1 series win. And with that, that is the last time Cleveland will be winning a game this year.

Cubs are taking this in 7.

#Positivity.

Cant see it myself but hey, what do I know. Just for the contest's sake, it would be good to see the Cubs get up tomorrow & shift a bit of pressure back to the Indians.

Will be a busy few hours tomorrow flicking back & forth between the Boys/Eagles & Cubs/Indians...my poor fingers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant see it myself but hey, what do I know. Just for the contest's sake, it would be good to see the Cubs get up tomorrow & shift a bit of pressure back to the Indians.

Will be a busy few hours tomorrow flicking back & forth between the Boys/Eagles & Cubs/Indians...my poor fingers!

Could be the year of blowing 3-1 leads. I like seeing who the Cubs have going with Lester, Arrieta and Hendricks. I am not counting out the Cubs yet. If we lose the series, a massive congratulations to Cleveland. They have proven that the DS and LCS wasn't just a massive fluke without half their rotation. They're really this damn good. If the Cubs lose the series, we're still damn good as well, a young and talented ballclub will come back hungrier next year.

Last one is always the hardest--but damn what a fun ride from the Tribe this fall.

Just amazing

3-1 up and still Cubs are favorites in my head.

I don't care how we do it just get that last win, please, please, please.

It's our turn, I also don't think this will it be the Cubs only shot at a title over the next few years.

That changed with the prodigal son coming home. ;)

If I was having any more kids LeBron would be on the short list(don't think it would get past the misses though)

To come back the way he has and do so much for the city he is a legend of Cleveland sport whatever happens.

Indians have stopped the three best hitting teams in the playoffs. That's not going to change. Cleveland ...titletown...who would have thought.

Not gonna lie, basketball was nice but this one would really have meaning to many of us Clevelander's

Not gonna lie, basketball was nice but this one would really have meaning to many of us Clevelander's

Will be getting the Cavs collectors DVD no doubt.
But if the Indians get 1 more win don't think my feet will hit the ground for three months. And the DVD's with Hamilton calling will be being rewatched for at least 12 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back