MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

lack of depth in the san diego bullpen? first reliever going 2 innings in the 7th and 8th and coming unstuck

Melvin always struggled with bullpen management at Oakland. He's blown it here. Either you intentionally walk Harper (and Castellanos had been pretty poor during the NLCS) or you bring out Hader and tell him to get six outs.

Melvin always struggled with bullpen management at Oakland. He's blown it here. Either you intentionally walk Harper (and Castellanos had been pretty poor during the NLCS) or you bring out Hader and tell him to get six outs.

I remember when the braves lost a series with Kimbrel warming up in the bullpen.....no point losing with your best arm sitting there warming up

The fourth NL East team to make the World Series in 8 years, not a bad effort when the Dodgers have been such as a strong team during that period and made the World Series three times themselves.

Congrats Phillies, hopefully they can beat the Astros.

I'm a bit devastated after the Padres loss today- was a good run for them while it lasted, and had hoped they would at least be able to extend the series back to San Diego.

Yeah I was really hoping Hader would come in for the 8th innings. I am far from a baseball expert, but I feel like some managers get stuck in their rut about when pitchers should be used. Hader had had a few days off, surely he can come in and pitch the 8th and 9th?? He had been pitching so well during the playoffs. Harper may well have homered off Hader anyway, but it sucks to have lost with our best remaining pitching option not even getting on the mound. Oh well, hopefully the Padres will be back next year. Hoping the Phillies can take out the WS.

The fourth NL East team to make the World Series in 8 years, not a bad effort when the Dodgers have been such as a strong team during that period and made the World Series three times themselves.

Congrats Phillies, hopefully they can beat the Astros.

Yankees needs their own Kevin Millar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately that series was so predictable. Hurts to say but the Yankees are absolute trash and need a massive rejig. I don’t know where they go from here but it’s clearly not working and needs a massive review undertaken and some heads to roll

Unfortunately that series was so predictable. Hurts to say but the Yankees are absolute trash and need a massive rejig. I don’t know where they go from here but it’s clearly not working and needs a massive review undertaken and some heads to roll

i couldn't see us winning it, we had limped to the finish hadn't played well for the past month and was lucky to be Cleveland, thought we may have won one game atleast

Yankees are baseball's Geelong, similar colours, constant dominance in season but just can't get it done at the pointy end.
Though this would be the year for them after the Cats finally did it as well. You hate to see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back