Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes because they are currently cold and Mets are hot. If both teams take a week off and play 3 games in 4 days I bet you Phillies win all 3 games.
Hahaha lfgm what a sad post

Hahaha lfgm what a sad post
What does that even mean? I'm a Braves fan and same happened to them last year by Phillies ironically that happened to Phillies this year. Teams go cold from the week break and are eliminated after a poor game or 2

Let's go Dodgers!
Was a nervous wreck until we got that 6th run then the two.
Should be an electric game 5 in front of 56k Dodgers maniacs.

If the batters turn up we should be fine, not at all confident though.

Hopefully the Padres have lost a bit of confidence not being able to score a run from the bullpen.

Totally forgot Glasnow is out for the season, have had some bad luck with injuries.

What does that even mean? I'm a Braves fan and same happened to them last year by Phillies ironically that happened to Phillies this year. Teams go cold from the week break and are eliminated after a poor game or 2
Poor game or 2? They lost 3-1.

We won 6-2, 7-2, 4-1. The one game the Phillies won was 7-6 and was won in the bottom of the 9th.

They were comprehensively outplayed this series.

Don't worry it shows.

Since the London games Mets are 62 -37 Phillies are/were 50-48

They didn't just go cold. They were hot in April /May and just okay since.

Lost to Mets 3-1 in September.

We were hot early in 2022 and died in the arse. It happens

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The brutal injuries to dodgers starting pitching rotation during the season turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It allowed us to develop the lethal bullpen we have now. I can't believe I am saying this but, dodgers WS chances will depend entirely on our bullpen and how Dave roberts works out the matchups.

The brutal injuries to dodgers starting pitching rotation during the season turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It allowed us to develop the lethal bullpen we have now. I can't believe I am saying this but, dodgers WS chances will depend entirely on our bullpen and how Dave roberts works out the matchups.
Always found it weird that Dodgers can’t win postseason games with their superior bullpen. But it’s their developmental arms that have pushed them through.

Would LA add Ohtani to the rotation in 2025? Or just make him DH for life

Always found it weird that Dodgers can’t win postseason games with their superior bullpen. But it’s their developmental arms that have pushed them through.

Would LA add Ohtani to the rotation in 2025? Or just make him DH for life
The way I see it is that out of the remaining 9 years you probably can get maximum of 5 years of high quality pitching out of ohtani. So best to maximize that and have him in the starting rotation for those seasons. After that switch him back to DH whilst occasionally coming out of the bullpen , primarily in the playoffs or during crucial close out moments.
Need to maximize our chances whilst we have mookie, Freddie and teo.
Plus you would have to think the dodgers will do a deep dive in the off season and see why their starting pitchers are constantly suffering severe injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back