Mock PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Kepler was up for trade if a good deal came along. Be very surprised if he goes into the PSD now though.

You make a good point but according to Robert Shaw on SEN this afternoon Kepler and his family want him to return to WA.

Lions told Troy a contract would be worked out next week.
He ain't going anywhere.

Jude Bolton was put on the table, but the Swans were after a 1st rounder......not just wanting to get rid of him at all cost!

Expect Mark Johnson and Kepler Bradley to be available come PSD time!

I reckon melbourne should make a big play for brennan in the PSD. If they can convince him to come i would think they would have more salary cap room then either of richmond or carlton (and therefore able to structure a contract with brennan to get him to the dees), with the retirements of pickett, bizzell, brown, delistings of godfrey and ward and the moving on of trav (though they are still paying some of his contract). Their would have to be a fair bit of cap space opened up their with only meeson coming in though whether it would be enough i suppose only they would know. Wishfull thinking maybe...

4 Retirements
Cole delisted
Thats 5 spots
add Hocking and Rama, makes it 3 spots
Knights said there would be 8 delistings all up last week at the B&F... Unless he has changed his opinion now thats 3 players to go..

Looks unlikely now, unless he's going to delist someone like JJ who's contracted. I think the only people who aren't re-signed are Bradley, Lee (?), MJ and Pev.

You make a good point but according to Robert Shaw on SEN this afternoon Kepler and his family want him to return to WA.

So did Russell last year. We should tell Kepler that we'll pick him up in the PSD before Freo so he should just sign again.

Brennan will get to Essendon, if essendon were wooing him to enter the PSD then obviously they know how the cards will fall

Given Essendon's antics in the past (remember our offer for West?) I don't believe thats evidence of anything actually.

why would any team want to have kepler bradley in their team? he is basically useless he cant even get a game for the bombers. in the games i saw live this year he was a joke, an under 18 player would have done better than him no joke. laughs at whoever gets him, would have been laughing so much at freo if they actually traded something for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos: Troy Selwood
Just about ready to sign a new contract.
For the Queenslanders, a day that began with the threat of an exodus appeared to end in face-saving relief, with Hooper's decision to stay matched by Josh Drummond and Troy Selwood. With the Tigers circling around Hooper in the hope of enticing him into the pre-season draft, the Lions had Carlton trying to lure Drummond in the same fashion, the Kangaroos chasing a disgruntled Selwood, Essendon wooing Jared Brennan with a three-year offer and Richard Hadley also wanting out.

The Blues brought Drummond, a 24-year-old Sunshine Coaster, to Melbourne late yesterday morning and offered him a three-year deal. Despite the temptation of playing alongside new Blueboy Chris Judd, he flew home and agreed to a three-year contract with the Lions.

After being told that a new contract offer would not be available until next week, with the trade window closed, Selwood indicated to the Kangaroos early yesterday that he was keen to join them. The Lions, however, refused to deal with the Roos and assured him that an improved offer was on its way.

Richmond Josh Fraser
Carlton Jude Bolton
Melb Jared Brennan
Doggies Kepler Bradley
Essendon Lance Whitnall
Freo Mark Johnson

Not going to happen mate. Is close to signing a new 3yr deal to remain at the club. If he was leaving he would have requested a trade and why would he go to Richmond than stay with us?

He is not going anywhere. Instead by the looks of it RIchmond's first pick will be Guy Richards. :D

Brennan will also re-sign with the Lions and would not risk entering the PSD with Richmond holding the first pick.

Not going to happen mate. Is close to signing a new 3yr deal to remain at the club. If he was leaving he would have requested a trade and why would he go to Richmond than stay with us?

He is not going anywhere. Instead by the looks of it RIchmond's first pick will be Guy Richards. :D

Brennan will also re-sign with the Lions and would not risk entering the PSD with Richmond holding the first pick.

WHo knows what's going to happen? Josh has been close to signing a deal for two months.

i think that Richmond will take Guy richards (cost effective and suits their needs), Carlton DO NOT have have the cap space, Dean Bailey does not like the erratic play-when-they-feel-like players, and The bullies may go for Jude bolton to add a bit of Grunt to their midfield or Fergus watts who is a typical strong marking key forward.

i think that Richmond will take Guy richards (cost effective and suits their needs), Carlton DO NOT have have the cap space, Dean Bailey does not like the erratic play-when-they-feel-like players, and The bullies may go for Jude bolton to add a bit of Grunt to their midfield or Fergus watts who is a typical strong marking key forward.

How the hell would you know, or is that just an assumption?
Greg Swann has indicated that they do infact have some room in their Cap, and they will take a player in the PSD, whether it be an out of contract player, or a kid out of the U18's.

if Carlton have just inked a deal close to 5 mil on Judd, they are not going to be able to afford paying another mil for Brennan.

it'll go

Richmond- Richards / Fraser if available

Carlton- Kid from under 18's / not at all

melbourne- J. Bolton

WB- Fergus watts/ lance whitnall

Essendon- Jared Brennan

if Carlton have just inked a deal close to 5 mil on Judd, they are not going to be able to afford paying another mil for Brennan.

it'll go

melbourne- J. Bolton

Essendon- Jared Brennan

I think that's wishful thinking mate... no way I could see richmond passing on Brennan and if they did and Carlton for some reason did and even Melbourne, there's no way in hell the Bulldogs would pick up Watts or Whitnall if Brennan was available...

it'll go

melbourne- J. Bolton

Essendon- Jared Brennan

Your JOKING. If Fraser ok but we are not going to settle for Guy Richards. Jude Bolton and Jared Brennan and Watts for that matter are all much better prospects than GUy.

it'll go

melbourne- J. Bolton

Essendon- Jared Brennan
That is bullshit we would not overlook Bolton or Brennan neither would richmond and the dogs would take brennan in a heartbeat. Brennan will Definatley not be a bomber in 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Mock PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back