Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 - 2015 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Pridham will call a press conference to denounce Flight Centre, ask why they don't use an Indigenous Captain and demand they stop using Red and White as that is the Bloodz colours. :drunk:

Wonder what the policy is on invisible spears through customs...

:eek:almost missed the start of this magnificent thread due to the distracting nature of recent events. Which Carlton players won't be on the list? I can only think of about ten off the top of my head.

Mitch Golby would have to be the only lock from the Lions. Staker and McGuane would probably make it if they'd each been fit for more than about 5 gams this season.

preview
preview

TSHIRTS FOR SALE - specially numbered 1 to 50.

PM Mofra for details :p

all monies raised to go to

mofra i guess.
Make the Tshirt and I will wear it.

YLHeqWyndcprsedH4WheUhitolvIQAcPUAbXeD6O57zAIDIg7Kaksj231Qk3esRthar3b9K9HFI1M0uDAr0pBLsV8secQLMlqQrjACpkX6bNB-W1kJbhpsuQphgxek-pjjTmAn83xZbd9KsrBlXP8mrav_fJ5ZubRXqpbktMdeAjSH9y=w320-h213-nc

The premier event on the footy callendar is upon us!

I expect Dawes and Lafumble to feature prominently at the pointy end.
Bail and M.Jones should be up there too. Terlich and McKenzie should consider themselves lucky they got half a senior game between them.
THE TOUMP
Would also be a certainty. Bullies fans were obsessed with him in the Boyd deal haters thread.

equivalent to SandRa Bullock a Rasberry and a brownlow
Goodes might be a campaigner but he is not within the worst 50. Aaron Black would come before him.

Ariel Steinberg an absolute lock here.

How many games has he played, you ask?
One is way too many

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black, Scott McMahon, Majak on the years on list standard.

Ariel Steinberg an absolute lock here.

How many games has he played, you ask?
One is way too many

- Players with less than 20 games in total are excluded, although there is some small allowances given for extraordinary spudness in the face of battle.

Doesn't qualify on the 20 games rule but should be included under the extraordinary spudness clause

Stiffed on Sylvia last year. Absolute monty for number 1 and was robbed (right in front of me)!

All will be forgiven if Frawley takes his rightful spot in the top five.
Could make the list but has played enough good games to avoid the top 5. Kept Franklin scoreless for the first time since his first game

Suckling for his Jack Watts like softness should be on the list. Schoenmakers will probably be there as well maybe in the 20-30 mark

Lumumba to rank very high. Played most of the season in laughable form.

Probably the most apt adjective to describe it. Ludicrous also works. Comedic?

Jake Melksham surely gets a gig in here

The news that we've apparently got a 4-year offer on the table to him distresses me greatly.

preview
preview

TSHIRTS FOR SALE - specially numbered 1 to 50.

PM Mofra for details :p

all monies raised to go to

mofra i guess.

I'd absolutely buy one of these and wear it :D Someone make it happen!

... I'd wear it at home. When no-one else is around. :oops: But I'd still wear it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 - 2015 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back