Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

Remove this Banner Ad

But seriously, our eligible candidates in numerical order: May, Jones, Lewis, Brayshaw, Stretch, Anus Cat, Frost, Hannah, Preuss, McDonald, Weideman, McDonald, Neal-Bullen, Garlett, Wagner, Wagner

Hi Bay,

Now that the season is over for the 11 s**t clubs (teams that finish 8th don't count) it is time to drag down a bunch of professional footballers, all of whom have reached greater athletic heights than we have, to our collective levels of sloth, debauchery and bad grammar.
If you are easily offended, I suggest you take a gander at the current world we live in and promptly STFU.

The rules
- My listings are final. If you disagree with me, you are wrong.
- Players with less than 20 games in total are excluded, although there is occasionally an allowance given for extraordinary spudness in the face of battle - especially for players who have spent extra time in the AFL environment and/or were first round picks.
- Players who have not played a senior game this year are excluded.
- Weightings have been granted for those who are over-rated, over paid, divers, are noted squibs and/or who are overtly Gen Z/Hipster.
- Melts about player inclusions / exclusions are highly encouraged.
- (New age new rule for 2019): The important thing is the players identify as Bottom 50

Players
#50 - Dayne Beams
Celebrity Bottom 50 analyst Justin Timberlake predicts who'll finish #1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing that Tim O'Brien should actually work his way off the list this year

They are a few Hawks that could make it though
Stratton
Puopolo
Roughead sadly
Kaiden Brand is the one who really belongs in the bottom 50 for being an absolute spud

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back