Moises Henriques - WTF

Remove this Banner Ad

Dinesh Chandimal will have him covered comfortably IMO.

Chanda's a better keeper and batsman though. And as a Sri Lankan fan, i'm worried if we make him do both, he'll become an absolute gun at neither.

Particularly at test level, i'd prefer Prasanna as keeper, because he's from the old school of keeper/batsmen, and develop Chanda as a batsman.

Chanda's a better keeper and batsman though. And as a Sri Lankan fan, i'm worried if we make him do both, he'll become an absolute gun at neither.
Chandimal wont be keeping for long, he's far too valuable as a batsman. Plus there are some good batsman keepers coming through like niroshan dickwella who will be a star.

Anyways on henriques, loved his application through out the game. I wasn't really convinced when he was selected but what he produced was encouraging and great to watch.

Chandimal wont be keeping for long, he's far too valuable as a batsman. Plus there are some good batsman keepers coming through like niroshan dickwella who will be a star.

Anyways on henriques, loved his application through out the game. I wasn't really convinced when he was selected but what he produced was encouraging and great to watch.

That's why I like Prasanna. We've had a history of batsmen/keepers, but I prefer it the other way around.

I mean, Hashan Tillekeratne was not only one of our finest top order batsmen, but he's also in my opinion the best keeper we've ever had. But he didn't become the former until he ditched the latter.

I've since heard his post play interviews during the test. He sounds like a sensible, smart and humble guy. Very nice to listen to a new player who sounds like he has a brain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moises Henriques - WTF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back