More fixture anger!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Vent your spleen at the AFL after Geelong's dud draw

Dear Andrew Demetriou,

As a mad, keen Geelong supporter I reckon you and your Fellow **** smokers at AFL headquarters are fair dinkum Dropkicks!

What the ****! The way you guys have treated Geelong is Pissweak.

Surely, as reigning premiers and the Greatest club in the league, Geelong deserved to have at least some of their wishes answered with next year's draw.

But no!

You Mother****ers have completely ****ed their season and treated them with no Respect.

I reckon the powers-that-be should all Go **** themselfs.

Please take this letter and Shove it in your pee hole.

Your Family aint safe, Bitch

BDP.

Dear Andrew Demetriou,

As a mad, keen Geelong supporter I reckon you and your Fellow **** smokers at AFL headquarters are fair dinkum Dropkicks!

Surely, as reigning premiers and the Greatest club in the league, Geelong deserved to have at least some of their wishes answered with next year's draw.

But no!

You Mother****ers have completely ****ed their season and treated them with no Respect.

BDP.

Haha, great letter BDP.

Can you be my secretary?:p

Dear Andrew Demetriou,

But no!

BDP.

hahaha brilliant!!!

stop ya crying and take it like men no wonder u r called the pussycats

nah im just bored . not much happening on my board so i come to see what happening on yours :cool:

0,5001,5438775,00.jpg

22186089.jpg

VaselineJelly.jpg

Enjoy

Enjoy[/quote]

put him in a carlton jumper i wont need the vaso with a west coast jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

put him in a carlton jumper i wont need the vaso with a west coast jumper

The vaso is not for u, its for juddy. His bending your club over big time. I am human, i dont want carlton to hurt that much ;)

Haha, how funny is that pre-written letter?

HAHA agreed. The AFL will have a good laugh.

Haha, how funny is that pre-written letter?

Nothing like reinforcing stereotypes, that letter was awful, then the nice litte note at the bottom giving the Addy permission to give your name and address and email to their "advertising partners" No thanks:thumbsdown:

Nothing like reinforcing stereotypes, that letter was awful, then the nice litte note at the bottom giving the Addy permission to give your name and address and email to their "advertising partners" No thanks:thumbsdown:
HAHAHA i feel sorry for the person who reads out the address i gave them i think is was 123 ****Vlad st Premiership town Vic 3220 and GheyandyD@pigpond.not.on

I don't see why it's a dud draw, I mean we only play sides that finished below us this year, and some of them twice!

I don't see why it's a dud draw, I mean we only play sides that finished below us this year, and some of them twice!

Indeed.....bring them all on.

Can't wait to play West Coast over here in Perth for the first time in ages and give them a lesson.

How much of a say do you reckon the GFC actually get in running their own web page when this is the cover story. missed a few of the views Cooky put forward the other day, whaddya reckon cats fans:mad:

Geelong's 2008 fixture

10:50 AM Fri 26 October, 2007 | Back
By Ben Broad
Exclusive to AFL BigPond Network

Plenty of prime-time action – that’s the reward for the Cats in 2008 after breaking their premiership hoodoo last season.
Geelong will feature in Friday night football six times next season – including MCG blockbusters against Collingwood and Hawthorn – while a Grand Final rematch against Port Adelaide on Easter Thursday will kick off the season.
Last season’s best team has also been included in two significant fixture changes. The Cats will play on Anzac Day in a match against Fremantle at Subiaco Oval, while they will share the second week of the ‘split round’.
With the Sydney-Collingwood clash set for Telstra Stadium, the only other match that weekend will take place at AAMI Stadium the night before when the Adelaide Crows host Geelong.
Mark Thompson’s side will travel interstate on five occasions (the same as 2007), with two trips to Perth and Adelaide as well as a trip to Sydney’s Telstra Stadium.

Perhaps a sign of the Cats’ increased drawing power is their rise in Friday and Saturday matches. Last season

The only one I'm a little peeved at is the chance of playing the Pies at the G as a home game.

I'm unsure why it wasn't given, especially when both games this year were absolute gems.

The only way around this is to not start a webpage, it is to become a member. Imagine if we had 40k members, we'd be in a different spot that is for sure.

We wouldn't have to play our home games at the Dud Dome, because we have too many members. That is the option.

I know that means we'd sell out KP nearly twice, but if that is what it takes.

yeah, screw the AFL

I'm a Melbourne based fan and I think we should have as many games a year in Geelong as possible, 22 even if we could get away with it.

I support Geelong, not a Melbourne suburb. I have no problem with driving down the road to see them. The only time I want to see Geelong in Melbourne is on GF day (all home finals to be played at Skilled) and when we can get a 70+ crowd at the MCG.

The AFL just doesnt listen to us. It is accountable to noone and needs regime change. If there was a way to launch a coup that would be possible to get some proper administrators into power and take it over i'd be the first to support it. They current mob are pathetic. Noone even gets to vote these jokers in.

Remove this Banner Ad

More fixture anger!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back