News 2024 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t find the normal fixture and ticketing thread so I’m posting on here.

Had abit of a hiccup getting my tickets this morning as Ticketmaster have changed there layout “for afl members” that I know of.

I gave the club a call, waited maybe 5 minutes, then got through to someone
Explained the situation, asked to be put on hold for a few minutes.

Lost my spot in the tickets queue, joined again and had tickets within 30 seconds in the Joel Selwood stand 😊
I can imagine people who aren’t tech savvy would just find it too hard, but I found it quite easy and the membership department were excellent with troubleshooting

Last edited:
Couldn’t find the normal fixture and ticketing thread so I’m posting on here.

Had abit of a hiccup getting my tickets this morning as Ticketmaster have changed there layout “for afl members” that I know of.

I gave the club a call, waited maybe 5 minutes, then got through to someone
Explained the situation, asked to be put on hold for a few minutes.

Lost my spot in the tickets queue, joined again and had tickets within 30 seconds in the Joel Selwood stand 😊
I can imagine people who aren’t tech savvy would just find it too hard, but I found it quite easy and the membership department were excellent with troubleshooting

Having dealt with multiple teams membership departments, Geelong's is certainly one of the better ones.
Never understood how people here could ever complain, they go above and beyond. Especially during Covid they were great.

Never dealt with purely AFL/ticketmaster departments but im sure they get those sorts of questions every day lol

Does anyone know when the remaining game day and times are being released?

Looking at going to Perth for the Freo clash

I'd guess early June - they like to leave it late unfortunately

🤔 Now I'm wondering if I should look at tickets for our clashes with the Swans, North or Fremantle...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should help reduce/eliminate 5-day breaks also
As a viewer, I don't mind Thursday night footy, but as a player I would hate those 5 day breaks. AFL bangs on about player safety, but surely 5 day breaks but a stress on some players bodies.

Geelong Fixture​

*All times are local

Round 16
Geelong Cats v Essendon
Saturday 29 June
7.30pm, MCG – Wurundjeri

Round 17
Geelong Cats v Hawthorn
Saturday 6 July
4.35pm, GMHBA Stadium – Wadawurrung

Round 18
Collingwood v Geelong Cats
Friday 12 July
7.40pm, MCG – Wurundjeri

Round 19
Geelong Cats v Western Bulldogs
Saturday 20 July
7.30pm, GMHBA Stadium – Wadawurrung

Round 20
North Melbourne v Geelong Cats
Saturday 27 July
1.45pm, Blundstone Arena - Palawa

Round 21
Geelong Cats v Adelaide
Saturday 3 August
4.35pm, GMHBA Stadium - Wadawurrung

Round 22
Fremantle v Geelong Cats
Saturday 10 August
2.35pm, Optus Stadium - Whadjuk

Round 23
St Kilda v Geelong Cats
Saturday 17 August
7.30pm, Marvel Stadium – Wurundjeri

Round 24
Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles
TBC
GMHBA Stadium – Wadawurrung

This may be a really really stupid question - but how easy/difficult would it be to get a ticket to this match?

Round 22
Fremantle v Geelong Cats
Saturday 10 August

This may be a really really stupid question - but how easy/difficult would it be to get a ticket to this match?

Round 22
Fremantle v Geelong Cats
Saturday 10 August
I just booked Bali around this game to attend it so it bloody better be easy 🤣
Not going to Perth for the fun of it

I got bored and earlier today was doing some searching on how easy/cheap it would be to attend games at the SCG, Hobart & Optus across the rest of the season - not sure my boss woul have been totally happy if I took time off to go to Sydney since that’s only a few weeks away 🤣

Looked into Perth & Hobart - I like Hobart and wouldn’t mind going to a game, but it’s been a few years since I’ve been to Perth/Freo, so thinking it could be something nice & a bit different

I decided to not book anything today and instead wait until tickets go on sale so that I can get that confirmed first - then deal with the rest of it later

G'day, not sure if you've book your tickets for the Freo game, but they're now for sale on the Ticketmaster website

There's no info anywhere:
  • AFL website says TBC for Freo games
  • The Optus Stadium website says "stay tuned"
  • The fixture on the AFL, Freo & Geelong websites all say nothing

But I say someone on FB say they purchased tickets so I finally checked Ticketmaster, and yep I was able to just purchase a ticket for that match

And in case your wondering, these are the cheer squad locations

• Home Team - Block 131 (West)
  • Away Team - Block 105 (East)

Good luck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back