Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of great work, Dipper's downfall is the stand out. But this one just makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Probably cos the drawing looks like Johnny Howard which would drive Dipper nuts.

I love swampy's post, cracks me up every time.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

In particular that shit eating grin in the second square.

LMFAO every time i see it :D:D

btw - the irony is that Dippers despises KRudd and wanted Julia to be his leader.

Ha ha that makes it even better. He can't come on and gloat about Gillard, must be killing him. I bet he is having a look but has logged out so we can't see he is on line.

Nice owning you Dippers.

Ah see, this is the BF I know best.

The people who have no life at all sit around on BF waiting for someone to make a wrong call, then like the nasty little dweebs they are they all thrash about like sharks in water when they smell blood.

And you know why - they like to attack others because it makes them feel superior and to keep the "mobbing" onto someone else so they won't be noticed.

I guarantee each and everyone of you losers has done far worse on here, Morgoth for instance makes a wrong call every second day but it just becomes to the norm for him.
The posters who claim to be "in the finance industry" have yet to get even the most basic of predictions correct.

Yep, this is truly how BF operates the best.

BTW I hope the loony liberal fanboys noticed the polls in today's papers - still laughing guys?

The people who have no life at all sit around on BF waiting for someone to make a wrong call, then like the nasty little dweebs they are they all thrash about like sharks in water when they smell blood.

And you know why - they like to attack others because it makes them feel superior and to keep the "mobbing" onto someone else so they won't be noticed.

I guarantee each and everyone of you losers has done far worse on here, Morgoth for instance makes a wrong call every second day but it just becomes to the norm for him.
The posters who claim to be "in the finance industry" have yet to get even the most basic of predictions correct.

BTW I hope the loony liberal fanboys noticed the polls in today's papers - still laughing guys?

My god, your inability to see the difference between making a bad call and what has happened here is staggering.

Yes we all make bad calls, stupid calls, wrong calls etc etc....difference is we don't offer 1000/1 odds and make bets about them and then whelch when we lose.

:rolleyes:

piss weak post Murray, you've lost ya mojo since kananook creek dried up!!!;)

No more baths for you!!!!

A welch is totally different to a wrong call. When you make a promise, you have a special relationship to the person you made the promise to. Our intuition tells us that. It's really a universal moral law.

If DD doesn't pay, it's no different to promising someone to pay for a service then doing the runner on them.

You really need to read the OP again.

DD made a silly bet and in all likelihood it may have been forgotten had he not started this thread declaring victory for himself two weeks before the deadline of the bet.

The whole thing has blown up in his face in the same way Rudds decision to send his staffer out to check party members loyalty did.

My god, your inability to see the difference between making a bad call and what has happened here is staggering.

Yes we all make bad calls, stupid calls, wrong calls etc etc....difference is we don't offer 1000/1 odds and make bets about them and then whelch when we lose.

:rolleyes:

piss weak post Murray, you've lost ya mojo since kananook creek dried up!!!;)

No more baths for you!!!!

Well you certainly know a lot about piss weak posts, I'll give you that.

You would have been the school yard bully pinching lunch money off the little grade 3 kids and then telling everyone that you are the King.

Anyway, how the f*** did you get off my ignore list

Fixed

You would have been the school yard bully pinching lunch money off the little grade 3 kids and then telling everyone that you are the King.

Fixed

classic!!!!! :D

He didn't address the points i mentioned....makes some pathetic comment about pinching lunch money off kids at school and then has a hissy fit.

The reason this guy hates me so much is he knows i know all about...............................

you know what, no way we are derailing this awesome thread with that crap.

The above will show us if I'm ignore LOL

classic!!!!! :D

He didn't address the points i mentioned....makes some pathetic comment about pinching lunch money off kids at school and then has a hissy fit.

The reason this guy hates me so much is he knows i know all about...............................

you know what, no way we are derailing this awesome thread with that crap.

The above will show us if I'm ignore LOL

Funny how the ignore list doesn't work for some people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

censoredLegendaryThread.jpg

Nice one Muzza.

Coming from a bloke who challenged me to put my money where my mouth is and then backed out when I did it is quite funny.

At least dipper had balls what have you got? You are truly, as weak as piss.

You are such a coward, you probably wear a nappy 24/7 as you are constantly shitting yourself.

I guarantee each and everyone of you losers has done far worse on here
As usual, you completely miss the point. How many people have lost $30K on a bet? How many people have started a gloating thread like this one, only to have it turn against them and then they welch on their bets?

As for "waiting for someone to make a wrong call, then like the nasty little dweebs they are they all thrash about like sharks in water when they smell blood." - that pretty much nails you perfectly, partly because you are incapable of actually having a decent debate and partly because you are a tosser.

Fixed

Meh! DD made the brag, he even went to the lengths of bragging about getting his money, he aint no grade 3 twerp who got picked on, he talked the talk, but he can't walk the walk. Sad really. Morgoth and Jane have every right to illustrate how he bet 30k and welched. DD made his bed, now he must lie in it (although I suspect he's cowering underneath it as we speak).

Imagine if one of the libs on this board did a bet with you for 30k and you won, we wouldn't stop hearing about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back