Toast Most attractive Fremantle player

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocked that none of you have mentioned Garrick Ibbotson yet?

Bit fruity for my liking. Seen him out and about and wears some pretty homo shit, same with Crowley and Hinkley. Anyone else think that Barlow got more good looking as the season progressed? His profile photo for the FFC website provided a few lols but he's a lot better than that. He has lovely blue eyes.

Dear God I am such a fangirl..

Allthough he didn't come to mind at all untill some people pointed him out, you'd have to admit Solly was a damn fine specimen.

980030.jpg

Bit on the manlier side of the scale, so probably more appreciated by a woman 'in her prime' :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would not normally post on another team's board but PLEASE OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?
YOU ONLY HAVE JAY VAN BERLO WHO IS FROTHY FROTHY CUTE OH MY GOD. SOO ADORABLE THIS GUY WOULD GET ANY GIRL WITH THOSE PUPPY EYES!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all :)

Does Jensen Ackles play afl? noooooooooooooooo
Does jay van hotto play afl? Yesssssssssss

I would not normally post on another team's board but PLEASE OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?
YOU ONLY HAVE JAY VAN BERLO WHO IS FROTHY FROTHY CUTE OH MY GOD. SOO ADORABLE THIS GUY WOULD GET ANY GIRL WITH THOSE PUPPY EYES!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all :)

Think his bro who plays for Crows is cuter (?). Also playing for Crows... Bernie Vince!!!:thumbsu:

Think his bro who plays for Crows is cuter (?). Also playing for Crows... Bernie Vince!!!:thumbsu:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My GOD, NATHAN VAN BERLO THAT MAN IS... ! Vince. not digging his eyebrows but MARK LE HOT ANYDAY OF THE WEEK

sorry for hijacking your board freo! :)

PS - K.Jack got a reprimand so will play next week!

That spud who kicked 12 in one game!

I know where Jay Van Berlo used to live back when he was still living with family.... jealous Vonn?? :p

Also shit seriously Matt de Boer >>>>>>>>>>>> JVB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Most attractive Fremantle player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back