Most overrated player in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

So hang on, on one hand your wrapping clubs for staying together because they’re being led by multiple people and on the other you’re potting someone because its solely his fault that they fell apart.

Not sure you’ve put a lot of thought into that.

The Richmond guy regardless needs to be at the top though.
You really feel Insecure because I mentioned Richmond before Geelong?

It means he gets results you stupid chief

I’m sure he probably does. Equally im not sure he could help his team to a grand final as its actual club captain two seasons after his coach’s murder so leadership manifests itself in different ways and the continual attempts to try and actually measure it are laughable

Haha what? That is utterly absurd.
I think if anything Bont is a victim of his own success IMO.

He was so good at such a young age that it had people thinking he was going to win 3+ Brownlows, and be this generations Matthews, Ablett, Carey, Franklin, or Ablett JNR.

He's a superstar, and will go down as an all time great...but nobody can live up to that kind of hype. It's not his fault at all, he's held up his end of the bargain.

It's only going to get worse as footy gets more and more like TMZ with the media coverage. We're seeing it in real time with Daicos now.

Clickbait sporting articles and 'hot takes' are quickly making their way from an American concept to now being common here, and Bont was just unlucky enough to begin playing as this rubbish began seeping into our game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wait until he seduces them with his thoughts on the father son rule, GMHBA stadium, and why Dusty is the GOAT.

Falcon is the shakespeare of our times.

Honestly dude are aren’t so different, we think the same way and want the same thing. Your mates can’t seem to F off. Look past the footy banter and you’ll see what type of people they are, it’s not good.

Honestly dude are aren’t so different, we think the same way and want the same thing. Your mates can’t seem to F off. Look past the footy banter and you’ll see what type of people they are, it’s not good.
Take your emotional nonsense elsewhere and stop ruining every single main board thread.

Prepared for the backlash, but here we go.

Isaac Quaynor.

From the Jaeger O'Meara school of 'physically striking human being who is completely invisible on the football field'.

Finally got to see him live last weekend, but I'm really not sure if I actually did?

Apparently is an 'underrated small defender' and has made an All Australian squad.
I did see Ginnivan, Hardwick and Moore combine for 8 of our 11 goals though.

Does he have any other weapons? Elite kick, leap or agility?

Is good one on one, but for a guy with clear physical gifts is he ever going to become more than that?
Plenty of footage of reasons why he's highly rated

Cleansweep17 PhatBoy I don't think this is the place to be talking about women. Please stick to the topic. Insult each other through private conversation if you want. Can you two at least agree that Aaron Naughton and Tim English are overrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Most overrated player in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back