MotoGP MotoGP 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve gotta say while Roulstone only finished 14th after a terrible qualifying result he is an exciting prospect for Australia, a genuine racer that no matter the group or where it is in the race he wants to lead the way and usually finishes in front, once he gets some more experience and a better bike set up he will win races no doubt.

Him Piqueras and Estaban will have some great battles in the future as all are high quality racers, but I think Roulstone is our best chance since Stoner of being a top level rider.

Also a big shout out to Senna Agius who is doing very well compared to the other moto 2 rookies, although he does have more experience on similar bikes, also beating his teammate the experienced Darren Binder on a regular basis.

Last edited:

I’ve gotta say while Roulstone only finished 14th after a terrible qualifying result he is an exciting prospect for Australia, a genuine racer that no matter the group or where it is in the race he wants to lead the way and usually finishes in front, once he gets some more experience and a better bike set up he will win races no doubt.

Him Piqueras and Estaban will have some great battles in the future as all are high quality racers, but I think Roulstone is our best chance since Stoner of being a top level rider.

Also a big shout out to Senna Agius who is doing very well compared to the other moto 2 rookies, although he does have more experience on similar bikes, also beating his teammate the experienced Darren Binder on a regular basis.

Yes he’s a good prospect but also Joel only 9 seconds off the race leader.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You might've had doubts about him because he'd fall off unnecessarily or could be more convincing. But as time goes on Bagnaia purs in more and more "Rainey-like" performances.

He’s the master rider at the moment for sure Dodge. Rider and bike what a package.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back