Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

After my extended leave, that was really me wondering around the streets trying to score drugs, I've finally returned.
You will find my drug system doesn't have too much blood in it so I will be able to pass any blood tests.

Onward and upward towards Victory.

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

After my extended leave, that was really me wondering around the streets trying to score drugs, I've finally returned.
You will find my drug system doesn't have too much blood in it so I will be able to pass any blood tests.

Onward and upward towards Victory.

Kevin Dillon Win GIF
I think the Wonders got into your stash

Do we have a team song?

ETA: I just need to know what I will be singing around the office after we win the premiership this year.
we do indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's go undefeated. It means when we have the loss we have to have next season the burning pain and desire will what drives us to go B2B next season.
The obvious answer was in front of me the whole time. I feel kinda silly for asking the question now.

Get around it, sign up for official qricket!

Dancing whilst waiting for sausageroll to post those sweet, sweet stats.

View attachment 2091667
I'm s week behind. I have the stats for last week, just didn't have time to do the write-ups. I should have this week's stats done tomorrow. I'll probably double up on each of the posts (both weeks in the one post)

I'm s week behind. I have the stats for last week, just didn't have time to do the write-ups. I should have this week's stats done tomorrow. I'll probably double up on each of the posts (both weeks in the one post)
But then I cant give you two likes :(

No hurry sossage, just gives me more dancing time!

I'm s week behind. I have the stats for last week, just didn't have time to do the write-ups. I should have this week's stats done tomorrow.
Wow we are exactly alike I got a week behind too

I'll probably double up on each of the posts (both weeks in the one post)
We couldn’t be less alike

I promised to deliver bulk hitouts Headless.

I am delivering bulk hitouts Headless.

ROUND 5 POWER RANKINGS

RANKChangePLAYERTEAMGAMESH/O TotalH/O AVGDT TotalDT AVG
1UP 1cats2riseDemons57715.442685.2
2DOWN 2DERRINALPHILRoys4601528972.25
3UP 2AnUltimateRessieWonders45413.532080
4UP 4StrigoiHawks56412.836873.6
5DOWN 2FalconistaGumbies56312.632865.6
6NO CHANGEspudmasterWarrriors55512.534669.2
7UP 2NaturalDisasterFuries55811.637775.4
8NO CHANGELjp86Dragons44611.525764.25
9DOWN 5CapBears55310.641583
10NO CHANGEGreyCrowRoyals5501041883.6
11NO CHANGEdamicky(rd 1-4)
Ant Bear(rd 5)
Swamprats5469.241182.2
12UP 1U2tigersOld Boys4338.2525664
13DOWN 1MayTheNorthBeWithUBombers4297.2522656.5

Demons, welcome aboard returning player Jatz! Jatz, check out the team thread of the best club in the business! 🥳

Take a look at the opening few posts of the thread, and choose an available playing number!

And in other exciting news, happy 250th, Yakker!

And in other exciting news, happy 250th, Yakker!

Yakker and sausageroll both play their 250th game for the club this weekend. Only seven other players have done that in the history of the club, which has been running for more than 20 years.

Double celebration!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back