Mr Rude's bottom 50

Remove this Banner Ad

remiq.net_8768.jpg

It's a bit like 'luvthekangas', i mean with the uncertainties over the future and the possible location of your club it was much safer than 'LuvNorf' or some other variant.

Andy, with all due respect, that's a particularly moronic post. It says nothing, in a near illiterate way.

Re #7 Tom Murphy

Has vastly improved this year. Towelled up Mike Sheahan's No 1 while he was resting as a forward. So much so that Handball Jr was having a sook at 3/4 time. Yes folks he was sooking cos Tom Murphy was beating him then again maybe it was because Jr missed on a house at a GC auction. Well at least he had Chappy to console him.

So I think its fair enough to say the Mr Rude's Bottom # 7 >>>>>>>>>>> Mike Sheahan's #1

No wonder the OP cancelled his account. How embarrassing to keep on display your complete failure as a judge of football talent.
Account was cancelled because he lost a bet with Paganism

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3261029069_41f75d40c1.jpg

#5. Jay Schultz
A real mans man. Thats Jay. Dumb as a post, pretty good at thieving money though. Robbed Richmond blind with his last contract. Another player who was "happy" to be at Port Adelaide. Lets get this straight Jay was "happy" to be anywhere.
Jay, is that his name by the way or has he shortened it make himself cool and attractive just like the Jay stubble he dons for the ladies.
If Richmond are trading players and they keep ones such as King and McMahon it becomes pretty obvious that this guy is a spud. Port Adelaide is the place to be. Figured they got lucky with Rodan so they would try another Richmond spud on for size. With this guy you wont.
I'm sure he will show John Butcher a thing or two about how to play well in your contract year cash in and bleed and club dry for the next 4 years.
Jay Schultz which in German means Cooburgenstien. SPUD.

Jay Schultz 6 star money thieving spud and flog worthy top 5 participant.

Effing LOL

I bet Melbourne would kill to have a forward like Sarge :oops:

Thought I might bump this.

Reason?

For some reason, the Mods reckon that Moffra's efforts in 2014 or whatever deserve legend status.

Well, I think he plagiarized this effort. Rude also did one in 2009.

It is important that history is not re-written by those in power to ensure their mates get a jolly out of it.

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Mofra readily acknowledges Mr Rude as his predecessor. Think he picked up the reins after Rude stopped doing them.

Yep, Mof has the highest respect for Rude and just wanted to carry on with his idea

Thought I might bump this.

Reason?

For some reason, the Mods reckon that Moffra's efforts in 2014 or whatever deserve legend status.

Well, I think he plagiarized this effort. Rude also did one in 2009.

It is important that history is not re-written by those in power to ensure their mates get a jolly out of it.

It's a conspiracy

3261029069_41f75d40c1.jpg

#5. Jay Schultz
A real mans man. Thats Jay. Dumb as a post, pretty good at thieving money though. Robbed Richmond blind with his last contract. Another player who was "happy" to be at Port Adelaide. Lets get this straight Jay was "happy" to be anywhere.
Jay, is that his name by the way or has he shortened it make himself cool and attractive just like the Jay stubble he dons for the ladies.
If Richmond are trading players and they keep ones such as King and McMahon it becomes pretty obvious that this guy is a spud. Port Adelaide is the place to be. Figured they got lucky with Rodan so they would try another Richmond spud on for size. With this guy you wont.
I'm sure he will show John Butcher a thing or two about how to play well in your contract year cash in and bleed and club dry for the next 4 years.
Jay Schultz which in German means Cooburgenstien. SPUD.

Jay Schultz 6 star money thieving spud and flog worthy top 5 participant.
:$

I'm sorry, but Renouf is an up-and-coming ruckman who's shown plenty. This one obsession you have with his jumping up and down on a car has blinded your judgement to include a player that couldn't possibly come near top 10.
As for being the worst premiership player of all time - Cameron Mooney and Tom Hawkins say hi.
:$:$:$

And we recruited him :$:$:$:$:$:$

I think he makes up for it by putting Dale Thomas (Collingflog version) in the top 50, unfortunately the blues didn't get the memo. Lel.
It's actually a pretty entertaining list, though there are one or two that are so spudly I can barely remember who they are :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Rude's bottom 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back