Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

No Saints players got a suspension for this, from memory?

Simpler times

The Wokeification of the game in full swing here.
A costume could offend someone, think of their feelings. What is this rubbish.

I hope someone dressed up as Diddy. Then again this country cancelled Chris Lilley so Australians concept of humour and satire doesn't exist anymore
IMG_1959.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't let costumes hurt my feelings. I have integrity and self respect unlike you and others who cry if they have a paper cut and go to the ED.
I don’t think there’s been a poster more wrong about things, more of the time on these boards. Truly. Delete this account and start again kid. I cannot stop laughing at your 121 prior posts. It’s the stuff of legend.

If you’re going to stay on the boards with the record you have, please, I implore you, don’t use the words integrity and self respect to describe yourself. You don’t know what those things mean.

So the key is the club has cleared it but the AFL wants up 10 players suspended. It has to be something along the lines of Dani Laidley, Kaitlyn Jenner or similar. You'd be better off going in full Hitler kit nowadays.

Rhianna & Chris Brown wearing a boxing glove
Epstein & Maxwell
Prince Andrew, Michael Jackson etc. & a child

Twenty years ago my wife and I saw some crazy behaviour driving passed an afl mad Monday event. Now days your own team mates dob you in for hurting feelings.

Id like to take the opportunity to offer everyone in this thread that has been affected by this topic a hug.

I know that costumes can be a sensitive area and that it can trigger emotional distress so ill be organising a community session at the local library for people to share how this GWS incident has affected them personally and how we as a community can come together to stamp out costumes.

These boys need to be held to account and punished appropriately.

Jarryd Hayne costume + sex doll + got naked + acted out out bad things.... is what I heard on the grape vine

What's the world coming to when our kids role models can't simulate sexual violence for fun and laughs?

100 percent the same flogs sooking about sanctions on this topic are the same flogs that get upset about a bloke in a dress reading their kids stories.

What's the world coming to when our kids role models can't simulate sexual violence for fun and laughs?

100 percent the same flogs sooking about sanctions on this topic are the same flogs that get upset about a bloke in a dress reading their kids stories.
Why would a bloke wearing a dress want to read to children? Seems perverted

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back