Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Just above the reply box on Big Footy there is a "think before you post" blurb.
As soon as you cry about "the wokes" several things happen:
  • your IQ drops another point
  • your children, grand children and other young relatives take another step away from you and respecting you
  • more money gets poured into inclusivity programs designed to further show people how cringe and weak you are.

If the investigation has gone this far, there's a chance there's something thst needs to be investigated.
If someone has dressed up as a sexual abuser, pedophile or human trafficker, that's going to make a large number of people uncomfortable.
If someone has done black face, or taken the piss out of someones immutable characteristics, that's going to make people uncomfortable.

If it turns out that there's nothing to see here, I'm glad that at least what was said was properly investigated.
You're embarrassing if you don't.

The highlight of these things is always the “woke!!” brigade.

Here they’re out before they even know what has happened.

Never change, nuffies.
Normally I’d agree but I’m enjoying those bemoaning the decline of Aussie culture because of these guys dobbing in their mates…despite no evidence of this actually happening

No one gave a shit because it was probably close to the only instance of it happening, where as it has probably reached a tipping point now in some people's mind.
I would say the tipping point we have reached is of people complaining about trans anything and everything on social media

Sure, a lot more people go outside in their dresses and watch Drag Race, but I find that crowd muuuuch less annoying than the pearl clutchers wringing online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Subscribe Hit Subscibe GIF by Jayden Bartels

Go woke, go broke is true in the entertainment industry.
  • The Marvels, lost $$$
  • Women Ghostbusters remake, lost $$$
  • New woke star wars shows, lost $$$
Hello, fellow Mav. How are you?

Star wars and Ghost busters all reported a net profit???
This is weak as.
He's talking about the Acolyte which was extremely expensive to make, poorly reviewed and would have lost Disney a small fortune (but that's fine with their accountants).

It's all confirmation bias anyway, you'll only hear about the 'losses' those being some selected anti-woke show / movie du jour and not stuff like Black Panther which did $1.3b at the box office.

Edit: Missed a decimal point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back