Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Death isn't PTSD traumatic, IMO, unless it's a gory death that happens right in front of you. It's not graphic, it's not invasive, and if it's something that's done to you then you ain't going to any comedy gigs afterwards :)

I think we need to separate out grief from trauma here, too. Death induces grief much more so than trauma.

The other thing is that death is a leveller, it happens around everyone, and, eventually, to everyone.
Death isn’t traumatic? My brother in law died earlier this year, and his kids were very much traumatised (not to mention the rest of the extended family).

Maybe the competition is just bogus.
Will be interesting if club presidents want more power for their club because at the end of the day club presidents are responsible to us, the fans.
AFL excercising way too much power and largely unecessary.
Maybe give the clubs back the under 19 competition so they can develop talent themselves and set up a competition like the English Premiere League where clubs have full control but not govern the rules of the game.
Clubs and AFL still get equal share of TV rights.

The AFLW response was PR to perfection.

Should we have gotten a male response to when those 2 AFLW Swans players were caught with illicit substances?
The AFLW response was PR to perfection.

Should we have gotten a male response to when those 2 AFLW Swans players were caught with illicit substances?
Doubt that would happen. The law of averages around that particular issue in this industry would suggest that they were thankful that it wasn’t them that were caught.

I suggest you re enact what you have described at your next work get together, in the function room to be accurate. I’d be interested in the outcome.
What if your employer put a theme on it of “troubled couples” and it was generally perceived as being somewhat loose/bawdy/distasteful, to the extent that a dozen or so employees showed up in questionable outfits and/or skits?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back