Mumford ....should be called for blocking at every ruck contest - he doesn't jump at the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

David Hale was the master of this.

Yup

I actually think it should be a rule that you must jump at the ball ....The ball must be your target

It's a really simple rule

Don't we want to see guys jumping at the ball trying to tap it

It's a joke

I've watched today's game and he's done it 30 times and not one free kick

He never goes for the ball ....he merely steps in the way of the other ruckman

It should be free kick if you don't jump at the ball

.......if this guy is all Australian it's a joke
Disagree. Mumford is a great ruck. Big, brutish and on the edge. Just playing NicNat how you have too - take him out of the contest and hope you don't give a free

Disagree. Mumford is a great ruck. Big, brutish and on the edge. Just playing NicNat how you have too - take him out of the contest and hope you don't give a free
Mumford showed tonite just how overated Nic Nat is. Killed him. Nic got one touch at the end and before that was useless.

42 hits out
2 goals
16 disposals

You have just been pantsed
Watch the reply dipstick. Anyone can get 50 hit outs a game. 15 disposals, half of them ineffective. Congrats on him for winning the game in the last few seconds , cant deny that, but his game overall was crap mate . Open your eyes up.

Watch the reply dipstick. Anyone can get 50 hit outs a game. 15 disposals, half of them ineffective. Congrats on him for winning the game in the last few seconds , cant deny that, but his game overall was crap mate . Open your eyes up.

Lol

And yes I'm laughing at you

16 disposals, no clangers, seven contested. Also seven score involvements and two goals.

I'll wait for the coaches votes, but I am pretty confident both coaches will rate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mumford ....should be called for blocking at every ruck contest - he doesn't jump at the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back