Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

TIMELINE

Thursday 16 February:
Service revolver obtained for user pays event. Was stored at mother's as per regulations.

Sunday 19 February: User pays event.

Monday 20 February: The murders at Baird's Paddington rental.

Monday 19 February: Police have alleged gunshots were heard from a house in Paddington, Sydney in the morning. Four minutes after the first shots were fired there was a 000 call made from Jessie's phone around 9.45am, but it disconnected. Police said there was "no communication" during that call.

Monday evening: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon hired a white Hiace van from Sydney Airport.

Tuesday 20 February: Police have alleged that partial admissions were made by Lamarre-Condon to an acquaintance of having been involved in the death of two individuals.

Service revolver was returned to Balmain & later transferred to original storage.

Wednesday 21 February: Bloodied clothing belonging to both victims and an $8000 watch were found in a skip bin in the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla. Police launch a missing persons investigation and the homicide unit is notified

Later same Wednesday: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon attended the Bungonia area with an acquaintance who police believed assisted him in purchasing an angle grinder and padlock from a local hardware store in that area, before driving to a rural property in Bungonia.

Police said the "small" angle grinder was used to sever a padlock from the gate of that particular rural property and then that padlock was replaced with a padlock purchased from the hardware store.

The acquaintance was left at the top of the property for 30 minutes. The accused disappeared for that period in the Hiace van, returning to pick up the acquaintance and then they returned to Sydney later that afternoon. Police said the acquaintance was assisting them in their inquiries, that she is not a suspect, and they believe she was an "innocent agent".

Wednesday 11pm: Police have said that evening, weights were purchased from a department store by the accused and it is believed that the accused returned to that rural property overnight and during that evening, having also acquired two torches from the acquaintance.

Thursday 22 February: Police have alleged they can place the accused leaving the Bungonia area again at 4.30am. "It would appear that the accused has remained in the city area, still in control of the white Hiace van, before attending a further acquaintance's premises in the Newcastle area and without fully disclosing any criminality, asked access to a hose to clean that van," Hudson said.

Friday 23 February: At 10.39am, Lamarre-Condon presents himself at Bondi Police Station where he was arrested and subsequently charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairly sure in Victoria you can only record conversations (legally) if you’re a party to the conversation.

Doing so without you partaking is a big no-no.

So I thought
What that poster was describing was stalking. It's DV.

Stalking includes following or monitoring a person with a global positioning device or similar technological means.

Last edited:

How did this friend think using a grinder to cut a lock was legitimate? I guess she can claim rightfully she was in fear of her life.
He obviously spun her some story. Why would she be in fear of her life at that stage? He was a friend.

Yeah surely after hearing about missing people on the news, and your friend suddenly calls you asking to drive out to a farm in the middle of nowhere. Tarps in the back of the van, he gets out and grinds the lock off the gate, asks you to step out the van and wait at the gate while he drives off into the farm for 30 minutes and when he gets back the tarps have mysteriously vanished... wouldn't be suspicious at all. Very odd.
Not sure it had made the news at that stage and if it did, did the woman hear it (many people don't listen to/watch the news) and did she know of the connection between BL and JB? (Although likely he'd been boasting about having a relationship...)

What that poster was describing was stalking. It's DV.

Stalking includes following or monitoring a person with a global positioning device or similar technological means.
What about if you hire a PI to do it?

He obviously spun her some story. Why would she be in fear of her life at that stage? He was a friend.

Not sure it had made the news at that stage and if it did, did the woman hear it (many people don't listen to/watch the news) and did she know of the connection between BL and JB? (Although likely he'd been boasting about having a relationship...)

What about if you hire a PI to do it?
Not to enter a private property to place bugging & monitoring devices in someone's home to film or monitor the occupant who lives there without their knowledge, no. That's illegal. And it's stalking. And it's DV.

Last edited:
Not to enter a private property to place bugging & monitoring devices in someone's home to film or monitor the occupant who lives there without their knowledge, no. That's illegal. And it's stalking. And it's DV.
Can you record your own house tho? Like can I bug my own couch?

Asking for a friend.

I think we can all agree he was obsessed with Jesse & the stalking began months prior to the new relationship.

It was already escalating.

DV is about control & power.

I dont think this is DV? They weren't even in a relationship nor in a domestic relationship?

This seems like a cut and dry stalking/obsession leading into murder.

I dont think this is DV? They weren't even in a relationship nor in a domestic relationship?

This seems like a cut and dry stalking/obsession leading into murder.
Had they been intimate? Yes. Friends have confirmed it was at the very least a one night stand. Did LC continue to pretend they were in a relationship? Yes. Did their 'relationship' end badly? Yes. Did LC not accept their 'relationship' was over? Yes.

It was dv. You don't need to have been in a long term serious relationship for it to constitute DV.

Last edited:
Had they been intimate? Yes. Friends have confirmed it was at the very least a one night stand. Did LC continue to pretend they were in a relationship? Yes. Did their 'relationship' end badly? Yes. Did LC not accept their 'relationship' was over? Yes.

It was dv. You don't need to have been in a long term serious relationship for it constitute DV.

mmmmm, dont know.

I suppose its a moot point anyway. its murder regardless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If everyone who lives in the home knows & consents, yes.

It's getting a bit creepy discovering how many people seem to think it's okay to bug/monitor/spy on people & want to do it.

Correct, though probably depends on states.

According to section 7 (1) of the Surveillance Devices Act 2007 (NSW), it is against the law to install, use or maintain listening devices that record private conversations regardless of whether or not you’re a party to the conversation.

It's a bit of a grey area though as you can also have CCTV that can record video and audio.

mmmmm, dont know.

I suppose its a moot point anyway. its murder regardless
Well it's not a moot point.

It's pretty clear some people don't understand what DV is. It's also disturbing to discover the amount of people who don't seem to realise filming, monitoring etc of their current partner is not stalking, let alone someone they have broken up with, no matter how long they were intimate for. It's the core of what DV is about. Control, power & ownership.

Domestic violence refers to violent behaviour between current or former intimate partners – typically where one partner tries to exert power and control over the other, usually through fear. It can include physical, sexual, emotional, social, verbal, spiritual and economic abuse.

Correct, though probably depends on states.

According to section 7 (1) of the Surveillance Devices Act 2007 (NSW), it is against the law to install, use or maintain listening devices that record private conversations regardless of whether or not you’re a party to the conversation.

It's a bit of a grey area though as you can also have CCTV that can record video and audio.
It's not really grey. You can't film or monitor people in their own home without their knowledge or consent.

It's not really grey. You can't film or monitor people in their own home without their knowledge or consent.

Thats not what i said.

You are being argumentative for argumentive sakes.

Well it's not a moot point.

It's pretty clear some people don't understand what DV is. It's also disturbing to discover the amount of people who don't seem to realise filming, monitoring etc of their current partner is not stalking, let alone someone they have broken up with, no matter how long they were intimate for. It's the core of what DV is about. Control, power & ownership.

Domestic violence refers to violent behaviour between current or former intimate partners – typically where one partner tries to exert power and control over the other, usually through fear. It can include physical, sexual, emotional, social, verbal, spiritual and economic abuse.

I dont agree with your interpretation or definition of what DV is.

DV to my understanding is violence that occurs within a relationship or within a home setting or domestic setting.

One nutcase believing they are in a relationship, does not then make it one. You can have a one-night stand without forming a relationship.

What i meant by moot points is, i dont think it's worth the time and effort arguing about it being DV or not, doesn't change the fact this is nothing but cold-blooded premediated murder.

I dont agree with you interpretation or definition of what DV is.

DV to my understanding is violence that occurs within a relationship or within a home setting or domestic setting.

One nutcase believing they are in a relationship, does not then make it one. You can have a one-night stand without forming a relationship.

What i meant by moot points is, i dont think it's worth the time and effort arguing about it being DV or not, doesn't change the fact this is nothing but cold-blooded premediated murder.
It's not MY definition of dv.

It IS THE definition of dv.

It's not MY definition of dv.

It IS THE definition of dv.

yes, and I'm saying they never formed an intimate partner relationship. You clearly disagree?

A one-night stand doesn't mean you are in a relationship as a partner. A partnership is defined as someone who is committed to each other. A one-night stand is not that ergo they never formed the defining term of what DV is based on.

Jessee clearly did not want contact with him. They never formed a partnership.

LC believing they were in a partner relationship doesn't make it one, he was a deluded stalker. Jesse certainly didn't believe they were in a partner relationship.

Anyways like i said this isn't worth the time/effort.

We disagree. move on.

Last edited:
The vile actions of a gay man who happens to be a police officer against two other gay men shouldn’t be treated as police hate towards the LGBT+ community. This is just resurrecting old grievances which have been widely remedied over the past decades. Police representation at the march symbolised this. Activists shouldn’t be so hasty to stir up division where it doesn’t exist.

yes, and I'm saying they never formed an intimate partner relationship. You clearly disagree?

A one-night stand doesn't mean you are in a relationship as a partner. A partnership is defined as someone who is committed to each other. A one-night stand is not that ergo they never formed the defining term of what DV is based on.

It can. A one night stand is intimate.

I had a brief fling with someone medium high profile who hadn't told me he was engaged. I found out and said I didn't want to see him any more but then I realised I'd left an expensive Calvin Klein sheepskin coat at his house. He played games for nearly three weeks and wouldn't give it back so I threatened him with the Magistrates Court and an order to return my property under 'relationship'.

He panicked at the thought there might be press over it and I had my stuff back that afternoon.

Glad I got out of that one, turned out he was a creep.

The vile actions of a gay man who happens to be a police officer against two other gay men shouldn’t be treated as police hate towards the LGBT+ community. This is just resurrecting old grievances which have been widely remedied over the past decades. Police representation at the march symbolised this. Activists shouldn’t be so hasty to stir up division where it doesn’t exist.
I posted that article for the intimate partner violence aspect. Not the LGBTQI or police references.

Having that said, I'm not going to lecture gay people on how they should feel about police, considering their history.

It can. A one night stand is intimate.

I had a brief fling with someone medium high profile who hadn't told me he was engaged. I found out and said I didn't want to see him any more but then I realised I'd left an expensive Calvin Klein sheepskin coat at his house. He played games for nearly three weeks and wouldn't give it back so I threatened him with the Magistrates Court and an order to return my property under 'relationship'.

He panicked at the thought there might be press over it and I had my stuff back that afternoon.

Glad I got out of that one, turned out he was a creep.

being Intimate especially a one-night stand is not a partnership. the definition of partnership in a relationship is to be committed to each other. Jessee clearly did not think they were in a relationship.

Just because LC is a lunatic who thought so, does not make it one.

All DV definitions refer to being partners, not just being intimate.

Glad you got out, def sounds like a creep.

ok that was last one. promise im done now!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back