Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

TIMELINE

Thursday 16 February:
Service revolver obtained for user pays event. Was stored at mother's as per regulations.

Sunday 19 February: User pays event.

Monday 20 February: The murders at Baird's Paddington rental.

Monday 19 February: Police have alleged gunshots were heard from a house in Paddington, Sydney in the morning. Four minutes after the first shots were fired there was a 000 call made from Jessie's phone around 9.45am, but it disconnected. Police said there was "no communication" during that call.

Monday evening: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon hired a white Hiace van from Sydney Airport.

Tuesday 20 February: Police have alleged that partial admissions were made by Lamarre-Condon to an acquaintance of having been involved in the death of two individuals.

Service revolver was returned to Balmain & later transferred to original storage.

Wednesday 21 February: Bloodied clothing belonging to both victims and an $8000 watch were found in a skip bin in the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla. Police launch a missing persons investigation and the homicide unit is notified

Later same Wednesday: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon attended the Bungonia area with an acquaintance who police believed assisted him in purchasing an angle grinder and padlock from a local hardware store in that area, before driving to a rural property in Bungonia.

Police said the "small" angle grinder was used to sever a padlock from the gate of that particular rural property and then that padlock was replaced with a padlock purchased from the hardware store.

The acquaintance was left at the top of the property for 30 minutes. The accused disappeared for that period in the Hiace van, returning to pick up the acquaintance and then they returned to Sydney later that afternoon. Police said the acquaintance was assisting them in their inquiries, that she is not a suspect, and they believe she was an "innocent agent".

Wednesday 11pm: Police have said that evening, weights were purchased from a department store by the accused and it is believed that the accused returned to that rural property overnight and during that evening, having also acquired two torches from the acquaintance.

Thursday 22 February: Police have alleged they can place the accused leaving the Bungonia area again at 4.30am. "It would appear that the accused has remained in the city area, still in control of the white Hiace van, before attending a further acquaintance's premises in the Newcastle area and without fully disclosing any criminality, asked access to a hose to clean that van," Hudson said.

Friday 23 February: At 10.39am, Lamarre-Condon presents himself at Bondi Police Station where he was arrested and subsequently charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Neighbour of Jesses reportedly saw the 2 surf board bags in Jesse's back yard when they had the bodies in them (but had no idea there were bodies in the bags).

And in the weeks leading up to the murders, the accused
  • keyed Jesse's car
  • broke into his house
  • poured water into Jesse's vehicle's engine block

The former Police Officer (a former colleague of the accused he asked to borrow the hose from at Newcastle), called crime stoppers immediately after he left, from her suspicions about the accused and what he said to her during that visit.

Last edited:
A surfboard bag/cover was purchased from Miranda Decathlon by the accused, 2 days before he murdered Luke and Jessie.
He went back and bought a 2nd surfboard bag after he killed them both.

There you go for the premeditation evidence!.

The earlier reports of Jesse's home being messed up, blocking phone contacts & messages on Jesse's phone, the stalking, LC sending texts to housemates saying he was moving to Perth, asking for the furniture to be put for collection... all this made me think he had this planned for a while too.

About the housemates.

See video in the below.

I was thinking of having some beetroot tonight for dinner. Will give it a miss.

'The housemates of former TV presenter Jesse Baird slept at the Paddington sharehouse where he and partner Luke Davies were allegedly murdered, not knowing their bodies were still there, 7NEWS has revealed.'

'7NEWS can exclusively reveal the confronting details that followed.

Baird’s housemates arrived back to a dishevelled home on Monday and assumed their friend had spilled a can of beetroot juice in the backyard.

But the stain was blood that had seeped from a blue tarpaulin used to cover the bodies.

Baird’s housemates went to bed on Monday night unaware the 26-year-old and his partner’s bodies were wrapped in the tarp.'

7News reports tonight that Police are looking for undeniable proof that it was actually the accused (and only the accused I assume) that was at the burial site of the the 2 bodies.

Hence Police have been scouring the scene for items with DNA on them, for things like cigarette butts.
In case they detect anyone else present at the scene with the accused, or possibly that he got someone else to put the bodies there.

7News also reports that things Police are investigating about the accused include the alleged paid adult content website advertised via an Instagram account beaulondonn_ (which is still online) albeit now with 10 followers, as opposed to the 7 in the below.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 8.09.58 pm.png

NSW Police have now said they allege that the murder of Jessie Baird was pre-meditated and that they have evidence to prove this.
Jesse 😕

You don’t especially go armed unless you are planning to use it. Premeditated, and subsequent actions also planned. Renting a van. Buying surfboard covers. Choosing the destination. Not sure why he involved the woman, could probably have bought the padlock and angle grinder himself, earlier. Hosing out the van.

Yes the tasering did apear excessive but:

The person (Kris Lovelock / Bradshaw):
But you'd agree that the accused was pretty brutal in the mis-use of his taser on him.

Looks to be a clear case of Police brutality to me.
One that the Psycho accused should have been sacked for thereafter.

Maybe after the accused got away with what appears to be a clear case of Police brutality, he thought he could get away with murder.

But you'd agree that the accused was pretty brutal in the mis-use of his taser on him.

Looks to be a clear case of Police brutality to me.
One that the Psycho accused should have been sacked for thereafter.

Maybe after the accused got away with what appears to be a clear case of Police brutality, he thought he could get away with murder.
When I saw that footage, I couldn't believe he was still a Police.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABC TV 7:30 Report tonight. Interview with the NSW Police Commissioner.
After the NT Youth Justice segment

Includes a brief discussion of whether the accused can get a fair trial with some much info coming out now about the accused and the murders (info from the Police).

The accused now has 21 days to respond to his dismissal from the force letter.

'New South Wales Police Commissioner Karen Webb says she has served alleged double murderer Constable Beau Lamarre-Condon with a show cause notice in prison, the first step in removing him from the state's police force.'
The commissioner said she had not read officer Lamarre-Condon's recruitment file. Then accepted she had read part of it.
"I've actually today read a segment of his file," she said.

Commissioner Webb confirmed police will investigate whether the 28-year-old had been tagged as a "high-risk" officer prior to his alleged role in the deaths of Davies and Baird.

"That will form part of the investigation, because we will look at his recruitment file, his history in the organisation, and it might even go back further than that."
Commissioner Webb was asked whether police had scrutinised Lamarre-Condon's social media activities prior to his joining the force.

She said police usually look at "people's social media to see their attitudes to certain things" but couldn't confirm whether Lamarre-Condon's social profiles had been examined.

"It will form part of the investigation."
Asked if she knew whether the accused had an approved gun safe at his home, the Commissioner answered: "I'm actually not aware."

She would not confirm whether normal rules had been followed in this case.

"Clearly, something's gone wrong," Commissioner Webb said.

"That's why I've acted quickly to conduct two things, the immediate audit of current processes in place in this organisation around the location of guns, the approvals for any other alternate storage mechanism."
"Some people will think I perform well and others may not," she said

"I think it's been a good time for the police to show how good we are at investigating crime."

NSW Police has released an unusual amount of detail about the crime and the role of the accused, including information that might be considered prejudicial to receiving a fair trial.

Commissioner Karen Webb says she's prioritising transparency.

"It is a complex and unusual matter and certainly," she said "I think it's important that the public knows that I'm happy to be transparent as I can be about this."

About the bullets and the mystery women that went to the Southern Highlands with the accused.

Looks like just counting bullets, is not going to pick up whether any Police bullets have been used, if all you have to do is put in any old bullets back into the weapon.

'Police reveal new details about jilted cop’s alleged double murder

Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly stole bullets from a shooting range two weeks before the deaths of Sydney couple Jesse Baird and Luke Davies.
February 28, 2024 - 9:42PM

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that police will also allege Lamarre-Condon stole bullets from a shooting range about a fortnight before the crime.

NSW Police will allege the meticulous planning carried out by Lamarre-Condon included stealing bullets so that his superiors would not notice any missing from his service-issued Glock and magazine.

When he returned his gun and ammunition to Balmain police station’s weapons room and took the rest of the week off sick, it contained the full amount of bullets, raising no suspicion.
A mystery female friend who travelled with Lamarre-Condon, unaware the bodies were in the van, has since told investigators she suspected something was under a blue tarp in the rear, but she was too frightened to ask questions.
...'

About the bullets and the mystery women that went to the Southern Highlands with the accused.

Looks like just counting bullets, is not going to pick up whether any Police bullets have been used, if all you have to do is put in any old bullets back into the weapon.

'Police reveal new details about jilted cop’s alleged double murder

Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly stole bullets from a shooting range two weeks before the deaths of Sydney couple Jesse Baird and Luke Davies.
February 28, 2024 - 9:42PM

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that police will also allege Lamarre-Condon stole bullets from a shooting range about a fortnight before the crime.

NSW Police will allege the meticulous planning carried out by Lamarre-Condon included stealing bullets so that his superiors would not notice any missing from his service-issued Glock and magazine.

When he returned his gun and ammunition to Balmain police station’s weapons room and took the rest of the week off sick, it contained the full amount of bullets, raising no suspicion.
A mystery female friend who travelled with Lamarre-Condon, unaware the bodies were in the van, has since told investigators she suspected something was under a blue tarp in the rear, but she was too frightened to ask questions.
...'
Timing will be interesting, because Jesse’s and Luke’s relationship was only made public within that fortnight.

Timing will be interesting, because Jesse’s and Luke’s relationship was only made public within that fortnight.
Although it seems that LC premeditated Jesse's murder by purchasing only one surf bag. He only went back and bought the 2nd one 'after' the murders. So it would appear that Luke was not part of any premeditated plan.

It's always interesting to look at active or cancelled ABN's of murders with a background like the accused.

What names and business names they have had it registered under and the various business location postcodes.

The below ABN is in a cancelled status.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.22.59 pm.png

Perhaps, but it seems he was stalking & harassing Jesse prior to his relationship with Luke. Friends have said Jesse had told him they could no longer be friends because of his strange, obsessive behaviour.
Yes, but escalated from stalking, breaking in and blocking numbers to in the last few weeks stealing bullets, putting water in Jesse’s car engine and buying a surfboard bag.

The stalking and breaking in is scary enough, but I can spot the difference.

Reported allegations tonight of the accused using a tracker on Jesse's car.

Forensic analysis of the vehicle by Police might be able to find traces of a tracking device, even if the tracker was removed by the accused.

'Luke Davies was unintended victim in Sydney double killing: new police theory'

'10:12PM FEBRUARY 28, 2024
Mr Baird even told workmates that he believed Mr Lamarre-Condon had been tracking his movements through a device placed on his car.

“He told colleagues that Beau had put a tracker on his car,” said a Channel 10 employee, who was not authorised to speak publicly.

“It was ‘I’m worried about this guy, he’s doing strange things, he put a tracker on my car’.”
...'

Yes, but escalated from stalking, breaking in and blocking numbers to in the last few weeks stealing bullets, putting water in Jesse’s car engine and buying a surfboard bag.

The stalking and breaking in is scary enough, but I can spot the difference.
This type of behaviour usually does escalate. He was obviously obsessed with Jesse, so I doubt it would have stopped whether Jesse was in a relationship or not. Stalking is very much a precursor & huge red flag.

Last edited:
Reported allegations tonight of the accused using a tracker on Jesse's car.

Forensic analysis of the vehicle by Police might be able to find traces of a tracking device, even if the tracker was removed by the accused.

'Luke Davies was unintended victim in Sydney double killing: new police theory'

'10:12PM FEBRUARY 28, 2024
Mr Baird even told workmates that he believed Mr Lamarre-Condon had been tracking his movements through a device placed on his car.

“He told colleagues that Beau had put a tracker on his car,” said a Channel 10 employee, who was not authorised to speak publicly.

“It was ‘I’m worried about this guy, he’s doing strange things, he put a tracker on my car’.”
...'

If he went so far as to put tracking on his car, he probably had listening devices in Jesse's house as well.

Gobsmacked at the details that are coming out. My heart breaks for Jesse and Luke’s families as they have to read these new and messed up things that happened to their loved ones daily. Can’t imagine what they are going through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back