Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

TIMELINE

Thursday 16 February:
Service revolver obtained for user pays event. Was stored at mother's as per regulations.

Sunday 19 February: User pays event.

Monday 20 February: The murders at Baird's Paddington rental.

Monday 19 February: Police have alleged gunshots were heard from a house in Paddington, Sydney in the morning. Four minutes after the first shots were fired there was a 000 call made from Jessie's phone around 9.45am, but it disconnected. Police said there was "no communication" during that call.

Monday evening: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon hired a white Hiace van from Sydney Airport.

Tuesday 20 February: Police have alleged that partial admissions were made by Lamarre-Condon to an acquaintance of having been involved in the death of two individuals.

Service revolver was returned to Balmain & later transferred to original storage.

Wednesday 21 February: Bloodied clothing belonging to both victims and an $8000 watch were found in a skip bin in the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla. Police launch a missing persons investigation and the homicide unit is notified

Later same Wednesday: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon attended the Bungonia area with an acquaintance who police believed assisted him in purchasing an angle grinder and padlock from a local hardware store in that area, before driving to a rural property in Bungonia.

Police said the "small" angle grinder was used to sever a padlock from the gate of that particular rural property and then that padlock was replaced with a padlock purchased from the hardware store.

The acquaintance was left at the top of the property for 30 minutes. The accused disappeared for that period in the Hiace van, returning to pick up the acquaintance and then they returned to Sydney later that afternoon. Police said the acquaintance was assisting them in their inquiries, that she is not a suspect, and they believe she was an "innocent agent".

Wednesday 11pm: Police have said that evening, weights were purchased from a department store by the accused and it is believed that the accused returned to that rural property overnight and during that evening, having also acquired two torches from the acquaintance.

Thursday 22 February: Police have alleged they can place the accused leaving the Bungonia area again at 4.30am. "It would appear that the accused has remained in the city area, still in control of the white Hiace van, before attending a further acquaintance's premises in the Newcastle area and without fully disclosing any criminality, asked access to a hose to clean that van," Hudson said.

Friday 23 February: At 10.39am, Lamarre-Condon presents himself at Bondi Police Station where he was arrested and subsequently charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Reads pretty adhoc to me. A “crime of passion”, impulsive.

I’m personally not discounting “roid rage” as they call it.

I'm not excluding the possibility he's taken steroids to build up. I know cops who have done it through their doctor (so they say) and got pretty nasty in stages through the course.

Ended up with cysts on their liver as well. One decent hit to the liver later, it explodes.

He'd have to buy the bullets, make them, so premeditation. This doesn't seem planned, more the guy broke down. I'd put money on him being a user of hard drugs.
Lawyer will be pulling the mental health and drug use card shortly- probably try and blame stress from the job as well.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

???????????
My comment was said when the information was scant and just coming out.
So it's not a definitive comment, it is speculation that in the inner city often there are noises in the night that don't necessarily wake people up, as they get used to 'noises' in the night. I hope that explains it but I don't understand what you are saying here. Is it worth asking you what you mean here?

What I meant Pam was a gunshot would be heard I would have thought.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Paywalled. People are going to be really mad if Lamarre looks protected by the cops through this.

From the time Lamarre was arrested to charges was only four hours.

Vic cops held Greg Lynn for days, way past what many of us felt was even legal trying to get the information out of him as to where he'd put Russell and Carol's bodies.

Cop charged with double murder of Sydney couple worked with students
The Sydney Morning Herald
Grim wait as searches stall for Sydney couple ‘murdered by police officer’
7 mins ago

He is not getting out of it...that is for sure but here's the thing that I think @Kurve he has dumped the bodies in the ocean, because of proximity to the dumped clothes and also because the sea will remove certainty of evidence of exact injuries....ie if he shoots one and bashes the other to death and finding them...remember they found Melissa's foot.....do you see what I'm getting at here.

Dumped clothing in the skip bin at Cronulla but I'm not sure he'd want to be putting bodies in to the water there, I used to stay in Cronulla and there's people around all night.

Gray's Point maybe, where he was seen walking up a street with no shoes on?

People are going to be really mad if Lemarre looks protected by the cops through this.
You mean protected again.

Should have been sacked after he tasered an innocent man in the face.

(Serious questions need to be asked of the corrupt, incompetent magistrate who found that poor man guilty of resisting arrest too)

I disagree people will be angry if he is protected though. People are stupid. It is very hard for the average person to conceptualise the possibility of Mr. Police Officer not being the “good guy”.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Lamare gets a slap on the wrist because of self defence, maybe another “resisting arrest” charge. It’s not just a police officer remember, his mother and sister were police too.

Police protect other police in DV all the time. No doubt why Baird would not have reported his ex, Lamarre for stalking him prior to this murder.

It's also worth noting there was a major storm in Sydney on Monday throughout the afternoon, with extremely loud thunder and lightning. If the shooting occurred then, it's understandable that it wouldn't have necessarily been heard by neighbours (or been dismissed).
I completely forgot about Monday's Sydney storms too.

Not long before 1pm AEST on Monday, the BOM Sydney rain radar looked like the first pic below.

During this at Approx 12:45pm, four people were injured from the lightning near Sydney Opera House (Botanic Gardens) sheltering under a tree.

The 2nd pic below was the belated warning of the above mentioned first storm after it had already gone thru the Sydney CBD.

Then shortly after 2pm you've got the 2nd round of thunderstorms coming thru (3rd pic)

The media reported there were 20 unplanned outages reported on AusGrid, with 11,306 sites affected, as of 3pm.

The 4th pic below is the BOM accumulated rainfall since 9am Monday (as of 6pm Monday).

Monday.png

Monday 3.jpeg

Monday 2.jpeg
Monday 4.png

Tuesday this week, Sydney Eastern Suburbs copped some heavy rain from about 10:30am and then there was another Storm that rolled thru Sydney Metro south of the harbour at lunchtime.

I also recall storms and a heap of rain both up at Newcastle and down Wollongong way earlier in the week.

Maybe he used the storms as cover to dispose of the bodies because of less people being out driving/walking/running in the middle of the storms.

Tuesday.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's his sister. His mother was a police officer, his sister who was fired and it might appear that his father is a very senior cop.

Yep, but we've known he comes from a police family early on...

Hardly surprising Baird never reported Lamarre's stalking to the police.

You'd think with all that policing experience in his family, he would have known how to cover his tracks a bit better. Let's hope it enables them to find Jesse & Luke sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
I'd found a clip of a radio interview he did in 2015 as some Golden Globes "correspondent" and he does sound incredibly delusional (I'm not sure who the radio hosts are but you can tell that the male one thinks something is up). Sounds like amongst the 20-something young stars that he gravitated to, an older hand like Cate Blanchett could earn his wrath by recognising a loony when she saw one.

Would police have been able to force the accused to do a blood test for any signs of drugs in his system?
Yes, NSW police conduct random and targeted drug tests, including for anabolic steroids.

At least that's the policy. Safe to assume it wouldn't happen.

Yes, NSW police conduct random and targeted drug tests, including for anabolic steroids.

At least that's the policy. Safe to assume it wouldn't happen.
I was referring to after his arrest and charges being laid. Not as part of his employment

Very sad, you’d think a psychological assessment would not let campaigners like this through the gate, but unfortunately hiring practices are currently compromised with utter bullshit. And you can’t complain to them - they don’t come to the office anymore to suffer with you
I'm not sure there would be a psychological assessment which would identify a DV perpetrator. Otherwise it would (should) be available for everyone.

It's his sister. His mother was a police officer, his sister who was fired and it might appear that his father is a very senior cop.

His sister lost her job for not getting vaccinated, not sure that speaks to anything.

Hundreds of doctors and nurses in the same boat, doesn’t necessarily imply anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back