Injury Murray ACL (last year... cleared of major damage this year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I guess the first 5-7 months is doing your own program

Then you start integrating

So I reckon by Feb he will be taking baby steps

Hopefully no set backs which can always happen

And that’s where I wonder if you’ve taken your baby steps just as everyone else returns then it’s easier to get the work into the legs. I know they’re diligent and professional, but it’s gotta be easier training with everyone else.

Off top of my head

Tomlinson MELB
Caleb Graham GC
Fleeton GWS
Melican SYD
Francis SYD
Highmore STK

All of these would be cheapish trade options , not all would be available

We could spend bigger and target Zerk-Thatcher , Cox , Petty , Wilkie etc but don’t think we need / want to do that when we have other pressing needs

Harry Himmelberg would be nice as he’s a free agent and is also versatile so could end up in any part of the ground eventually , but don’t think he wants to come to Adelaide

And that’s where I wonder if you’ve taken your baby steps just as everyone else returns then it’s easier to get the work into the legs. I know they’re diligent and professional, but it’s gotta be easier training with everyone else.
How many weeks behind Doedee ? That will help if Doedee stays re Muz working with him

Harry Himmelberg would be nice as he’s a free agent and is also versatile so could end up in any part of the ground eventually , but don’t think he wants to come to Adelaide

Don't take this as gospel but doesn't like his brother that much. Have heard he doesn't rate him as a footballer and apparently used the term "list clogger' at the Xmas dinner table last year

I don't understand the weird denial and minimisation out of the club between the injury and the scan results. Same thing happened with Walker's knee injury 10 years ago.

Is it for the player's sake?

I don't understand the weird denial and minimisation out of the club between the injury and the scan results. Same thing happened with Walker's knee injury 10 years ago.

Is it for the player's sake?
Might have had something to do with Muz positivity

He wanted to go back on and also wanted to get up for the showdown

The docs obvs knew the knee was a bit unstable despite there not being much pain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off top of my head

Tomlinson MELB
Caleb Graham GC
Fleeton GWS
Melican SYD
Francis SYD
Highmore STK

All of these would be cheapish trade options , not all would be available

We could spend bigger and target Zerk-Thatcher , Cox , Petty , Wilkie etc but don’t think we need / want to do that when we have other pressing needs

Think Cox would be too expensive but he is a pre-agent so Freo might cash out but unlikely, Petty would probably be the one who it might suit both parties, Dees have mucked around with him since 2021, his partner is still in SA as well from memory, there’s that North Melbourne second rounder that the Crows can use.

Think Cox would be too expensive but he is a pre-agent so Freo might cash out but unlikely, Petty would probably be the one who it might suit both parties, Dees have mucked around with him since 2021, his partner is still in SA as well from memory, have that North Melbourne second rounder that the Crows can use.
That’s not the worst idea , could prob live with that but no more

They rate him very highly however so not sure it would be that easy

How old is May ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Murray ACL (last year... cleared of major damage this year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back