Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League (Part 5)

I heard that Robert Osborne got sent off in the first quarter against Moama on the weekend, with Freer out suspended from the previous week is it fair to say that they have carried over the discipline issues they always had a Mooroopna?

Ramnuts, just wondering how many premierships have you played in? I don't know if I ever been involved with a side that's gone all the way because the players wanted to play for the coach. What they have wanted to play for is the club, the jumper and for each other!!!

No worries Hawk. Have been extremely lucky to have played in 5 senior flags, and your right, its not all about playing for the coach, but what I was eluding too, I think it is lost on some players the willingness to do the extra with the intent of repaying the faith the coach has shown in them. You're exactly right that playing for the club and your mates has a huge part in winning the big one, but it was just refreshing to see someone post something that I identify as being a real part of success.:thumbsu:
Should be a good last couple of weeks of finals. Could the tigers go in straight sets??????

Just speaking to Ramnuts and he said to say to make that 6!:eek:

I am not sure he got sent off. He did however turn it over in the back pocket and Moama went onto kick a goal to go in front. The autopsy now begins at Cobram, they would have to be dissapointed with Freer's year, the coach has been dissapointing during the finals and there depth was on display with appearence from 2 chaps that did not play seniors all year, although they weren't there worst players. Moama for premiers.

Hot off the press
Ryan Bonegetti wins 2010 O'Dwyer Medal, followed by Tyler Sprunt then Rex Taylor/Matt Jackson in 3rd and Mick Sumner/John Lucas making up the quaddie!!!! Few surprises in there but that's how the umps see it!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am not sure he got sent off. He did however turn it over in the back pocket and Moama went onto kick a goal to go in front. The autopsy now begins at Cobram, they would have to be dissapointed with Freer's year, the coach has been dissapointing during the finals and there depth was on display with appearence from 2 chaps that did not play seniors all year, although they weren't there worst players. Moama for premiers.

You are a sh*t stirrer black shadow:thumbsdown:

They promised alot the tigers, out in straight sets, very dissapointing.

I heard that Robert Osborne got sent off in the first quarter against Moama on the weekend, with Freer out suspended from the previous week is it fair to say that they have carried over the discipline issues they always had a Mooroopna?

No idea Robert Osbourne on how to control himself, let alone a football team:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

No idea Robert Osbourne on how to control himself, let alone a football team:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

From my side of the fence Foxy, I would say Robert Osbourne done a good job controling his football side, a first year coach that took a side that finished 8th in 2009 [ that was a stab in the dark] to equal top in 2010 with Mulwala on 64pts and two games ahead of third [ Moama]. Obviously the finals didnt go to plan, and unfortunately they head out in straight sets, Foxy obviously after the above comment you have coached before and have been very successfull , hes a first year coach and like all of us still learning :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I call it how I see it. Good news from the tigers is that there junior programme is working a treat. B&F winners in U/14 & U/17, and GF appearences to go with it. Tough ask this weekend, but stranger things have happened. I will be cheering them on come Sat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I call it how I see it. Good news from the tigers is that there junior programme is working a treat. B&F winners in U/14 & U/17, and GF appearences to go with it. Tough ask this weekend, but stranger things have happened. I will be cheering them on come Sat.

Seem to have intimate knowledge of Cobram BS, especially post 9th Sept.
But I'm puzzled you post on Central Murray site,about Koondrook/Barham.

Are you disgruntled Cobram person, or from around Barham or somewhere in between, or do you have a stooge feeding you all this?:cool:

Good work Ramnuts. Who have those premierships been with as we could do with someone of your premiership experience!!!!!!

Thanks Hawk. Just getting back on deck after a cuppla big days. That would be 2 x PDFL, 2 x MFL, 1 x GVL & 1 x Eastern DFL (these are over an 18 year period mind you). Just been lucky enough to have played with some real good blokes and coached by some real good people. The desire to win them never dies! The following days are some of the funniest times I've ever seen.
Anyway, Cobram = straight sets = too many Mooroopna recruits (ha ha)
Mul by 4 goals this weekend for mine. Hope its a nice day on Sat, coz that Toc hill can really turn it on if the day is a little warm and the singlets and skirts are out!:D

MB, I have seen and been involved with a lot of footy over the years, mostly in this area. I am certainly not a disgruntled cobram person, in fact a supporter who has the utmost respect for the Presdient and committee. Unfortunately what happens on the field is out of there hands and to those who do control these things, responsiblity must be taken.

In regards to the CM comment..are you checking up on me? nothing like a bit of mystrey in your life is there.

G,Day All Iam heading up to Toc for the grand final on sat...Could someone put the teams on this site if and when they become available..Thanks :footy::footy::footy::confused::confused::confused:

From my side of the fence Foxy, I would say Robert Osbourne done a good job controling his football side, a first year coach that took a side that finished 8th in 2009 [ that was a stab in the dark] to equal top in 2010 with Mulwala on 64pts and two games ahead of third [ Moama]. Obviously the finals didnt go to plan, and unfortunately they head out in straight sets, Foxy obviously after the above comment you have coached before and have been very successfull , hes a first year coach and like all of us still learning :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hear Hear on that Road Worker, Fox hat or what ever your Name is, you sound like a bloke that has tried to play the game and think you have some ability and are always finding your self missing out in the 2nds..... I hate blokes like your self that have no idea on the game and give players and clubs a bad rep coz your not in control of your own Mouth. Get a life ya Loser.... Cobram had a great year this year considering they did not make the finals last year, and some years before. Call it bad luck or not enough experience in finals for how they finished but dont blame or point the finger at 1 player. Dead Sh!t.....

Well said FOOTYMACK, Oz did a great job for a 'L' plater :D. both my young blokes had nothing but good words for him, and my eldest has found is feet and place in a GOOD SIDE. I watched every game last year and all but one this year, the difference in the side was nothing short of outstanding.
ALSO
Well said QUINTEN, its tossers like this WEAR THE FOX HAT, that have nothing better to do than bag people out, I've also watched Oz for a few years in the G.V, and I'd say he was VERY disiplined, :D. I recon they got off light. ;)
BLACKSHADOW pull ya head in and stop airing out ya dirty undies in FORUMS, Have a yarn to Hobo and Oz in person. :confused:

You should be proud of your eldest boy Digger, stood up and played well in both finals. Thats when good players peforme.

MB, I have seen and been involved with a lot of footy over the years, mostly in this area. I am certainly not a disgruntled cobram person, in fact a supporter who has the utmost respect for the Presdient and committee. Unfortunately what happens on the field is out of there hands and to those who do control these things, responsiblity must be taken.

In regards to the CM comment..are you checking up on me? nothing like a bit of mystrey in your life is there.

Well if your a supporter of Cobram BS, how bout you piss off and leave the club, as the Cobram football club dont need people like you around the club. Supporters are there for good and bad supporting all moves made on and off the field. Heard that Wunghu need supporters, go and join them.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What i was trying to get across was Ossie has a discipline problem, and that rubs of on the team. Im not bagging his coaching or the year he has had, just pointing out he could be more disciplined:cool:

Well said FOOTYMACK, Oz did a great job for a 'L' plater :D. both my young blokes had nothing but good words for him, and my eldest has found is feet and place in a GOOD SIDE. I watched every game last year and all but one this year, the difference in the side was nothing short of outstanding.
ALSO
Well said QUINTEN, its tossers like this WEAR THE FOX HAT, that have nothing better to do than bag people out, I've also watched Oz for a few years in the G.V, and I'd say he was VERY disiplined, :D. I recon they got off light. ;)
BLACKSHADOW pull ya head in and stop airing out ya dirty undies in FORUMS, Have a yarn to Hobo and Oz in person. :confused:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion there boys. i think CObram had a great year they finished top went out in straight sets but at the end of the day the Murray League is getting stronger and stronger every year which is excellent and i think the two best teams at this time of year have made the Grand final. CObram like everyone else will have to move on and try to do it again next year. The comp is in great nick and i thinks its awesome:thumbsu::D

fully agree with diggerwilson, ossie has done a great job, taught the kids alot about playing as a team. its a shame the blackshadows of the world couldnt understand teamwork and whats best for the club as a whole. individuals rarely go far.

preach the team!!!

congrats to the 3rds and 4ths for making the GF and good luck:D:D

Everyone is entitled to their opinion there boys. i think CObram had a great year they finished top went out in straight sets but at the end of the day the Murray League is getting stronger and stronger every year which is excellent and i think the two best teams at this time of year have made the Grand final. CObram like everyone else will have to move on and try to do it again next year. The comp is in great nick and i thinks its awesome:thumbsu::D

Mulwala finished on top Bigkev still a great year for the Tigers to finish 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back