My top 52

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson should be in the top20 and you havent put him in the top52.
make it a top53 and put simpson in there

J Brown is better than richo and has a real impact when it counts IMO

Look at the goal and mark tally for one.

browns not inconsistant hes just not always there ie hes consistantly good when he plays

That's not true. Do you even know the meaning of the word consistent?

If that was true, he'd be ahead of Tredrea, Hall and Riewoldt.

Re: My top 50

fahmi said:
Where is Adam Simpson?
over 1100 posseions in the last two years and he doesn't get in your top 50?
If you have forgotten him, then thats alright but if you have left him out because you feel he doesn't deserve to be top 50?
Disgraceful!!!

Scotty Wests clearly the best ballwinner in the game and he's not in the top 50

Arsene Wenger said:
west should probly be in there somewhere yes but its difficult and no one will be happy

If Simpsons been chucked up to about 16 West should be at least level with him. He's won 6 B and F's and still doesn't get half the respect he deserves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will give you two you missed out, R Harvey who was nearly a 3 time brownlow medalist last year, and L Hayes who bo are midfielders who deserve to be in the top 50
bot should be mid 20's I think, bestter then bot h young kids for the saints (at the moment)

The Great White Hope said:
I will give you two you missed out, R Harvey who was nearly a 3 time brownlow medalist last year, and L Hayes who bo are midfielders who deserve to be in the top 50
bot should be mid 20's I think, bestter then bot h young kids for the saints (at the moment)

Someone has fingers too big for a keyboard :p

Milkman said:
Call me biased, but Kerr, Fletcher, Matera and Gardiner (if we're including the wounded) should be automatic inclusions.

If it is a top 50, very few clubs would get 6 players (those plus Judd, Cousins). Average would be only a touch over 3 per club.

So yeah, I will call you biased ;)

Rather than criticize Arsene Wenger's top 50, make your own...its not easy!
Here's mine:
This is based on a combination of this years form and the overall quality of players throughout their career, but probably focuses more towards this years performances.

1 Warren Tredrea
2 Chris Judd
3 Simon Black
4 Mark Ricciuto
5 Nick Riewoldt
6 James Hird
7 Matthew Lloyd
8 Nigel Lappin
9 Jason Akermanis
10 Matthew Scarlett
11 Barry Hall
12 Chad Cornes
13 Michael Voss
14 Fraser Gehrig
15 Jeff White
16 Luke Power
17 Scott West
18 Adam Simpson
19 Lenny Hayes
20 Cameron Ling
21 Jonathan Brown
22 Mal Michael
23 Ben Cousins
24 Paul Hasleby
25 Peter Burgoyne
26 Brett Kirk
27 Nathan Buckley
28 Peter Everitt
29 Tom Harley
30 Robert Harvey
31 Roger James
32 Chris Johnson
33 Adam McPhee
34 Matthew Richardson
35 Matthew Lappin
36 Leo Barry
37 Austinn Jones
38 Chris Tarrant
39 James Clement
40 Cameron Bruce
41 Matthew Pavlich
42 Gary Ablett Jnr
43 James Bartel
44 Luke Ball
45 Peter Bell
46 Nathan D Brown
47 Nathan G Brown
48 Phillip Matera
49 Adem Yze
50 Chad Fletcher

Unlucky to miss out:
David Neitz
Brendon Fevola
Tyson Edwards
Brad Green
Shannon Grant
Kane Cornes
Jason Johnson
Luke Darcy
Andrew McLeod
Shane Crawford
Nick Dal Santo

waspy said:
What do you all think of my top 50?

I think that Tredrea is not number 1, and Nathan Brown Richmond is a $h!tload better than where he is....Dal Santo must be in aswell.
3 mistakes after 1 breif look mate, i think your list sux

Arsene Wenger said:
Call me what u want but sitting in the most boring evidence lecture today I decided to compile my very own top 50 AFL players and heres whta i came up with

i once rated all the girls in my course during a civil procedure lecture

Nightwolf_69 said:
I think that Tredrea is not number 1, and Nathan Brown Richmond is a $h!tload better than where he is....Dal Santo must be in aswell.
3 mistakes after 1 breif look mate, i think your list sux
Tredrea is the best CHF in the comp, and CHF is widely regarded as the toughest position to play on the ground. Tredrea was also captain of the premiership winning team and was very consistent. Number 1 was the hardest spot to pick and it could really go to a number of people but i think Tredrea deserves it as much as anyone.
Nathan Brown could certainly be higher but so could a lot of others. Dal Santo is overrated, in a couple of years, possibly even next year he will be a shoe-in for top 50 but right now i don't think he's there.

Remove this Banner Ad

My top 52

Remove this Banner Ad

Back