N.t.f.l

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit early to assume that these guys are going to the darwin?? reckon they are solely focusing on their finals prep...
Fair chance they could no doubt but purely speculation at this stage. Silly season started...i f*cking love it!!!!
icon10.gif

Bit early to assume that these guys are going to the darwin?? reckon they are solely focusing on their finals prep...
Fair chance they could no doubt but purely speculation at this stage. Silly season started...i f*cking love it!!!!
icon10.gif

Hypothetically, give me some possible names of guys that would not play statewide next year.....

Who's to say they wouldn't play NTFL rather than dropping back to the low levels of Darwin footy?

Devonport to go statewide, 90 odd yes votes, 25 no votes. Lets hope they last the test of time.

Who cares! They'll only be there for a little while - If a guy can rack up a $10,000 phone bill whilst playing in the NTFL, imagine what the bill will be if he's ringing Hobart every 5 minutes!!!
I hear that Wiggo's chins all got a vote as well - they could have lost the vote otherwise......

Hypothetically, give me some possible names of guys that would not play statewide next year.....

Who's to say they wouldn't play NTFL rather than dropping back to the low levels of Darwin footy?

Hypothetically - Brent Archer, James Hartley, Nathan Peters, Brad Davis, Ben Hayes, Kurt Young, Aaron McCall, the Stretton Sisters......

I did hear that Clinton Brown was in pretty serious talks with the Wynyard board about coming over in some sort of coaching capacity. Don't think his wife is going to let him play statewide from all accounts.......

Were you at the vote? I hear it was a bit heated...... Did Wiggo run out of pies?

Nah wasnt at the vote, I have no doubt there would have been fireworks though, the club was putting a lot of pressure on the players and members to vote yes, Dont no why wiggo is pushing it so hard, heard he wont even be there next year anyway, I dont think the club is ready to go statewide, they are banking on a lot of players coming from other clubs, I just dont think they will get them. The club has no money, yet it is paying certain people a lot of money to sit in a office doing nothing all day, how they can justify that is beyond me.

Nah wasnt at the vote, I have no doubt there would have been fireworks though, the club was putting a lot of pressure on the players and members to vote yes, Dont no why wiggo is pushing it so hard, heard he wont even be there next year anyway, I dont think the club is ready to go statewide, they are banking on a lot of players coming from other clubs, I just dont think they will get them. The club has no money, yet it is paying certain people a lot of money to sit in a office doing nothing all day, how they can justify that is beyond me.

Has anybody ever entertained the thought that Wiggo wants them to fail? Why can't the board do something to stop this rot?

Hypothetically - Brent Archer, James Hartley, Nathan Peters, Brad Davis, Ben Hayes, Kurt Young, Aaron McCall, the Stretton Sisters......

I did hear that Clinton Brown was in pretty serious talks with the Wynyard board about coming over in some sort of coaching capacity. Don't think his wife is going to let him play statewide from all accounts.......

Surely Brad Davis would still be capable of playing in the highest league next year. One would hope the younger guys would stick it at the highest level until they about 25/26 then think about going to a different level.

Surely Brad Davis would still be capable of playing in the highest league next year. One would hope the younger guys would stick it at the highest level until they about 25/26 then think about going to a different level.
Id reckon big Horse would stay at Burnie just talking to him and he has said that in todays Examiner which you could probably believe more than the Advocate.No doubt some players will not be able to commit to travel, so be it unfortunately, may strengthen other comps, what will the make up of Ntfl be anyway ?

no doubt, it will be a tough call for plappy to make but thats what he is paid for, that and to kick bags of 9 in cut throat finals, what a gun
I think I was right with the call although seeing Whish training last night made me think and shudder twice, too right, Plappy is a jet , as a bloke, player and coach, I hope he gets rewarded for all his efforts tomorrow-go Dockers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id reckon big Horse would stay at Burnie just talking to him and he has said that in todays Examiner which you could probably believe more than the Advocate.No doubt some players will not be able to commit to travel, so be it unfortunately, may strengthen other comps, what will the make up of Ntfl be anyway ?

Don't underestimate the power of Plapp to keep alot of the young blokes and a few of the senoir guys around next year, and even grab a handful of blokes that havn't been at the club for awhile. Bus trips to Hobart for footy was highlight of my teen years!!

I think I was right with the call although seeing Whish training last night made me think and shudder twice, too right, Plappy is a jet , as a bloke, player and coach, I hope he gets rewarded for all his efforts tomorrow-go Dockers

Your not wrong. Burnie have been fantastic this year. Plapp and Fagan work well together and from the out side looking in you can see why the Burnie Football Club has been the most prominent side in the NTFL for the last decade. The players that wear their colours are proud to do so. I hope the Dockers and Plappy can snatch the cup and get it back to the coast.

all the best to burnies under 19's and reserves hope they get a win.
as for the seniors well,i would wish them luck if that idiot clinton brown wasn't in the side so i hope they get beat !!:D

Yes, I'm with you cobber! That Clinton Brown is too short, and apparently he is mildly ******ed. Doesn't hide it very well, does he...........

Well i hope all three sides get beat, f*ckwits in every side. And as for the mentioned, i hope he doesn't get a kick! I assume kicktospace he f*cked your mrs aswell.
abit hard on the boys arn't we??? clinton brown will play well, not much of a bloke but can play. plz dont let the hate 4 one player spoil it 4 the rest of them, mostly good guys that play out there and hopefully they can bring home the flag, go dockers:thumbsu:
ps. someone will get reported 4 hitting browny on sat you can bet your house on it:D

abit hard on the boys arn't we??? clinton brown will play well, not much of a bloke but can play. plz dont let the hate 4 one player spoil it 4 the rest of them, mostly good guys that play out there and hopefully they can bring home the flag, go dockers:thumbsu:
ps. someone will get reported 4 hitting browny on sat you can bet your house on it:D

My money is he will get one in the first quarter the loud mouth prick. Not much of a bloke, he's a complete toss. You obviously don't know him well enough Somersetboy no1.

Bring a combined Ridgley/Somerset team into the NTFL and they'd win the flag. lol

Who cares! They'll only be there for a little while - If a guy can rack up a $10,000 phone bill whilst playing in the NTFL, imagine what the bill will be if he's ringing Hobart every 5 minutes!!!
I hear that Wiggo's chins all got a vote as well - they could have lost the vote otherwise......

This quote is correct. Only at Devonport. Hopefully when AFL Tas do their business plan for them people may be accountable. Is AFL Tas doing a business plan for any other club. Or just Devonport. Doesn't that tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back