Preview NAB 1 Port vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

This place for wonderfully indulgent burgers, miscellaneous American style stuff: http://www.americancupcakediner.com.au/ourcafe.html

Or if you're running late/on the cheap, the chicken shop on the Parade right by the oval is pretty decent.

REH's right, the faux-Irish pub on the corner of the Parade and Osmond Tce. is garbage.

How on earth have I not heard of that diner?? Instantly sold for my pre-match munchies.
Cheers

Park near the Alma on Magill Rd or The Republic Hotel on cnr Magill Rd and Osmond Tce - actually park in their car park and walk 500m up either Sydneham Rd or Osmmond Tce respectively, to the northern entrance or another 200m to The Parade entrance. I'll park between the 2 pubs on the other side of Magill Road at a business. Don't try and find a park close to the Parade you will waste time doing laps.

The Alma's alright but might be packed. Havent been to The Republic for years. Cafe Palazzo on corner of north west corner of Osmond Tce and the Parade isnt bad - good pizza's. Walk east from that corner and you hit a pub - thinks its an Irish pub these days on the other corner. Walk south of Cafe Palazzo and the other corner you have a great 24 hour bakery. Used to visit it often when I worked a couple of hundred metres away in 2011-12.

Thanks for the parking tips, I figured like most suburban grounds parking in the vicinity is nigh on impossible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What time is this game on fox, can't find it on the program.......

You must be looking at the wrong time or channel, I've been reliably informed that this game is on Fox.

More importantly, given we're producing the broadcast ourselves, will Jacko be commentating?

Congratulations Jacko on his new job as a commentator at Fox Sports for their broadcast of this game :thumbsu:

Look forward to a good workout here . Interesting to see how the Krak goes . His chance to make a bit of a statement , Butch as well , hope he puts his hand up to say ' I want a spot ' , with Ryder out there is a spot for him potentially , we always say ' wish there was two Westhoffs ' .
Apart from that I reckon we'll go reasonably hard in this one and take it a bit easier in our away trials by the looks of things so it will be a good chance to check out the boys on Sunday .
All hail the mighty Power
# Port Adelaide the place to be

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NAB 1 Port vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back