Autopsy NAB 1 vs Bulldogs @ Whitten Oval - Saturday 4:30pm, February 28

MVP: Select up to 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not alot better. They can be buggers to heal properly...

And have a propensity to break again. One of those bones that significantly weaken once you break them the first time.

Shit, sorry mate, a cub not a baby dog. Always wanted to reply to myself. (What a knob)

Less than a 700 posts, just over a year. Don't ya mean Newb ?otherwise a bit harsh ?;):)

Vickery's output slightly underrated. We scored a few goals simply from the spillages made from his efforts in marking contests. One of them near the boundary, 50m arc, was a two on one and he beat them both, brought it to ground level where we set up a goal (Q1?).

Sometimes a good game isn't dictated by how many possessions and goals one has.

Vickery's output slightly underrated. We scored a few goals simply from the spillages made from his efforts in marking contests. One of them near the boundary, 50m arc, was a two on one and he beat them both, brought it to ground level where we set up a goal (Q1?).

Yeah, was in the first quarter. Was a good contest by him, I noticed it too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm willing to give him some slack simply because the ball wasn't forward a lot and the kicks into 50 were often poor (there was one where he was 20m clear and we kicked it straight to rough head or Talia). But he is on notice.

I like his hairdo reminds me of Vikings!
I'm actually hoping the hair police make a trip down to punt road and sort a few of them out.

True. Goals for KPFs are way overrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy NAB 1 vs Bulldogs @ Whitten Oval - Saturday 4:30pm, February 28

Back